Missing the Sleep you had as a Child?

raaman

Valued Contributor
You must have often felt that the kind of sleep that you used to get in your childhood, has disappeared after growing up. As a child, when you used to wake up in the morning, you used to feel very fresh.

But no matter how late it is now, that childhood relaxation is not found in the morning. Actually, when we grow up due to fatigue, stress, and many reasons, we do not get deep sleep and we do not feel fresh even after getting up.

Anyway, do not sleep for long, it is necessary to have deep sleep. Many times people think that we have slept for 9-10 hours, yet why we do not feel fresh. In fact, there are stages of sleep behind this.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One of the religious books says it is only the poor people that love sleep. During the childhood, there was no responsibility other than to eat and to play. But now a days, the responsibilities won't even let you sleep. I hardly sleep for 6 hours per day in most time.

raaman

Valued Contributor
One of the religious books says it is only the poor people that love sleep. During the childhood, there was no responsibility other than to eat and to play. But now a days, the responsibilities won't even let you sleep. I hardly sleep for 6 hours per day in most time.
I don't think that there will be people who doesn't like sleep. Anyway, once we all grow up and become adults, we cannot enjoy the sleep we all enjoyed as a child. This is mainly due to the duties and responsibilities we have to shoulder as adults and it is inevitable.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You must have often felt that the kind of sleep that you used to get in your childhood, has disappeared after growing up. As a child, when you used to wake up in the morning, you used to feel very fresh.

But no matter how late it is now, that childhood relaxation is not found in the morning. Actually, when we grow up due to fatigue, stress, and many reasons, we do not get deep sleep and we do not feel fresh even after getting up.

Anyway, do not sleep for long, it is necessary to have deep sleep. Many times people think that we have slept for 9-10 hours, yet why we do not feel fresh. In fact, there are stages of sleep behind this.
Exposing our body to screen light of our mobile phone or laptop before going to bed can also have a negative effect in our sleep circle. Stress is one of the things that make us to feel tired after waking up but I think doctors can actually thought you and advise you on how to get enough sleep. Sleeping for 8 hours everyday is not bad.

Putta Vince

That's very true. Sleeping for 10 hours is not the way to get the most out of a good sleep. It is advisable to sleep for maximum of 8 hours. Deep sleep never comes easily for many people because of stress or other issues. Its better not to watch smartphone much during night time or in the bed as it can cause negative effects to your eyes and at the same time can cause headache and stress which is the reason for not feeling fresh on waking up in morning.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I really miss that deep sleep that I used to have as a child. Nowadays, I don't sleep that deep due to stress, anxiety and planning for the next day. But I have been trying my best to stay calm and sleep. Indeed the quantity of sleep you get is not that important, it is the quality that matters most.