Mistakes people don't know about crypto tab

• Thread starter Deleted member 26312
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26312

The important difference between CryptoTab and other browsers, is that you are actually mining Crypto via your CPU. From what I understand, CryptoTab actually mines Monero and then converts the earnings into BTC. The most common mistake people make, is to only activate the browser when they are browsing.

CryptoTab needs to be running most of the time, if you want to stack up those satoshis. A desktop or laptop that remains powered up on your desk is first prize, as it can run in the background. Mining speed can be adjusted on the dashboard, so you do not have to run it at full capacity. You can adjust it as need be.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard many times about this cryptotabbrowser, and how it works. I don't have it at the moment and I'm not planning to have it stored on my phone anytime soon. I prefer to use my chrome that is given me nothing than browser that will waste my mobile data and give me nothing as reward. I use brave browser to collect basic attention token (BAT), that one brings reward than cryptotabbrowser. Cryptotabbrowser has lots of bad reviews and I don't want to engage a dime time with something with bad reviews via playstore, you can go there and check it by yourself.