Mobile Business Ideas

Kakashi2020

I got this unique idea of a business that could be fully managed and run by using a smartphone.

What are your thoughts about a business that could be run on a smartphone? Any ideas you want to share would be appreciated.

With so many get rich quick schemes it is hard to find genuinely great business ideas. There are some websites such as BiEx - The Business Information & Entrepreneur Exchange which offers amazing and genuinely unique business ideas and products. Well worth a look.

Wow, nice business you are thinking to start because the smartphones become a person's want and it can be seen in every person's hand. Now, smartphones are gaining more popularity so the smartphones business is good.

I got this unique idea of a business that could be fully managed and run by using a smartphone.

What are your thoughts about a business that could be run on a smartphone? Any ideas you want to share would be appreciated.

There some business that can done on smartphone:

​​​​​​1. Snap and post your picture for sale
2. Blogging with your smart phone
3. Doing survey with your smartphone

There countless number of mobile phone business some I can't recall for now. Maybe someone will share a better insight.