Money as a resourceful tool.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have different views and ideas how they view money but personally I have your money and a very resourceful to that every individual must endeavour to have even if he or she doesn't have it much but rather to some extent this is because with money we could be able to afford anything that we like or desire in life . The resourcefulness of money could be very understandably clear when we illustrate each comparing to life . First of all we could imagine how life would be if money wasn't in existence and also we must endeavour to take our mind back to when they was actually no money and when human beings were practicing their commercial activity or practice of trade by barter . By trade by barter what we mean is that there was a time in which human beings have to exchange goods for goods and what that means is that if you are in need of beans but have rice to exchange that you must have to look for someone who is a need of rice but have beans to exchange . The common problem of this commercial activity was the problem of double coincidence of wants and that is exactly what I have explained above .

Talking about the resourcefulness of money , we should not fail to see that when an individual have money he or she has some sort of confidence possibly in the community or in the society where he or she find himself .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to congratulate and commend you on the way that you've made it very clear for us to understand how money is indeed a resourceful tool . It is absolutely very true that ever since money was brought into existence it has been very resourceful to the existence of mankind and although a lot of people may not understand how resourceful money is . But to have a greatest existence it is indeed impacted a big area of our lives . We do not want to spend time doing things that are not very rewarding to us that is why it is advised that in my free time that we spend in life we must lead it to the act of making money whether online or offline .

You are definitely right on the area where you made mention that making money or having money give an individual some sort of confidence and some sort of ability to stand his ground because he or she is definitely financially equipped . A broke and poor individual do not have the ability to do things as an individual who have money possibly because he or she is broke and poor and being broken power is definitely a critical situation that every individual must avoid .