Review Money Maker App Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210114_062849.jpg
WHAT IS MONEY MAKER ?

Money maker is a money-making application to perform activities / tasks in the application.
The app is rated 4.3 on the Playstore and can download more than 10K downloads.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE MONEY MAKER APP ?

There are several activities or tasks that users can do to make money in this application, namely:
  • Working on offers from Theoremreach
  • Spin spins with rewards between 1,2,3,5,7,8 and 15.
  • Lucky cards, users will get coins from the two cards that are open. The coins obtained vary.
  • Referring friends will get a bonus coin of 25 coins

*For each spin and lucky card to be played, the user must watch a short ad. For now I see no limit to spins and lucky cards.

WHAT'S MINIMUM TO WITHDRAW MONEY ?
Minimum withdrawal is :
  • 6000 coins worth $ 5 via paypal.
  • 6000 coins worth $ 5 via paytm
  • 12K coins worth $ 10 via amazon
  • 30K coins worth $ 25 via Google Playstore.

HOW TO START?
  • Download the application here and add my code "444287t6ht"
  • Collect coins
  • Withdraw

View attachment 43678
WHAT IS MONEY MAKER ?

Money maker is a money-making application to perform activities / tasks in the application.
The app is rated 4.3 on the Playstore and can download more than 10K downloads.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE MONEY MAKER APP ?

There are several activities or tasks that users can do to make money in this application, namely:
  • Working on offers from Theoremreach
  • Spin spins with rewards between 1,2,3,5,7,8 and 15.
  • Lucky cards, users will get coins from the two cards that are open. The coins obtained vary.
  • Referring friends will get a bonus coin of 25 coins

*For each spin and lucky card to be played, the user must watch a short ad. For now I see no limit to spins and lucky cards.

WHAT'S MINIMUM TO WITHDRAW MONEY ?
Minimum withdrawal is :
  • 6000 coins worth $ 5 via paypal.
  • 6000 coins worth $ 5 via paytm
  • 12K coins worth $ 10 via amazon
  • 30K coins worth $ 25 via Google Playstore.

HOW TO START?
  • Download the application here and add my code "444287t6ht"
  • Collect coins
  • Withdraw
I obviously don't know how you all get comfortable sharing apps or sites that are nearly impossible to get. We all know that all those lucky rewards or spin to win always give you the smallest amount or nothing in return.
Then just imagine I decide to focus on referrals which gives me 25 coins (just 25 coins... Lol), before I can reach the minimum, I'd have to have about 150 referrals which doesn't make sense. How many friends do I have?

I obviously don't know how you all get comfortable sharing apps or sites that are nearly impossible to get. We all know that all those lucky rewards or spin to win always give you the smallest amount or nothing in return.
Then just imagine I decide to focus on referrals which gives me 25 coins (just 25 coins... Lol), before I can reach the minimum, I'd have to have about 150 referrals which doesn't make sense. How many friends do I have?
The main way to make money there or coins there is not from referrals. It is an option for those who share this app with their friends or relatives. Some of the reasons app developers give small rewards for referrals is that there might be a concern that someone will make a fake referral or duplicate a money maker app. Now it's very easy to do that. So it is not the only option to earn coins. Some apps or sites may reward more or less than that.

The main way to make money there or coins there is not from referrals. It is an option for those who share this app with their friends or relatives. Some of the reasons app developers give small rewards for referrals is that there might be a concern that someone will make a fake referral or duplicate a money maker app. Now it's very easy to do that. So it is not the only option to earn coins. Some apps or sites may reward more or less than that.
thanks for sharing i also want to try it, i got nothing to lose at end of the day

thanks for sharing i also want to try it, i got nothing to lose at end of the day
The more you try or join sites and applications, you will know how to work well there, how to earn, and know the characteristics of whether the site or application is scam or legit. If you have any doubts about an application or site, make a review thread to get responses from people who may have joined and worked on it so that you know the clarity of the site or application details. Also, pay attention to someone who shares proof of payment by looking at the name of the payment account owner. This avoids other people's proof of payment or fakes.