Money Making Platforms You Should Know

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are a number of platforms that offer paid-to-post opportunities for writers. Here are some to consider:

1. Steemit: Steemit is an online community where users can post content and earn tokens for upvoting content by other users. You can also earn tokens by posting original content, which you can then use to promote your website or blog through advertising. The amount you earn depends on the quality of your content, as well as how many people upvote it.

2. Upwork: This platform allows freelancers to find work in a variety of fields, including writing, editing and proofreading services. In addition to being able to post job listings and receive bids from freelancers across the globe who want to work with you, you can also set up a profile page where potential clients can see samples of your previous work before deciding whether or not they want to hire you on their project(s).

3. Fiverr: Fiverr is another freelance marketplace similar to Upwork (but with less options), where freelancers can advertise their services at any price point between $5-$1000+. Like Upwork, Fiverr also has a profile page where clients can browse through sample work and profiles before deciding whether or not to patronise you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are a number of platforms that offer paid-to-post opportunities for writers. Here are some to consider:

1. Steemit: Steemit is an online community where users can post content and earn tokens for upvoting content by other users. You can also earn tokens by posting original content, which you can then use to promote your website or blog through advertising. The amount you earn depends on the quality of your content, as well as how many people upvote it.

2. Upwork: This platform allows freelancers to find work in a variety of fields, including writing, editing and proofreading services. In addition to being able to post job listings and receive bids from freelancers across the globe who want to work with you, you can also set up a profile page where potential clients can see samples of your previous work before deciding whether or not they want to hire you on their project(s).

3. Fiverr: Fiverr is another freelance marketplace similar to Upwork (but with less options), where freelancers can advertise their services at any price point between $5-$1000+. Like Upwork, Fiverr also has a profile page where clients can browse through sample work and profiles before deciding whether or not to patronise you.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about these 3 earning platforms. To be honest, although I know all these platforms you mention in your post, I have not tried them yet. I think that now it is time to try them since they are all legitimate and trustworthy platforms. Actually, they are very well-known and really popular around the world because they are considered to be very profitable earning ways.Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this useful information about these wonderful earning platforms. It is highly appreciated.

Sikapa

Verified member
Good post! You have tried your best yo figure out the best way to make money online by just posting a thread. Many people enjoy making money online through pay to post programs, in addition, pay to post programs are much easier than most ways of making money online. However, you can make a reasonable amount of money online if you created a good and quality content or thread. This is the reason why many newbies are willing to make money on pay to post sites. There are a lot of people making money online that if not a pay to post site, they won't be able to make money online at all because they themselves see a pay to post site as the easy way to make money worldwide. I hope I'm making myself clear here and I believe what I'm saying is through. One can not outline the simple way to make money online without mentioning a pay to post sites. Therefore the sites that you mentioned are the good ways to make money but yo be a freelancer is something that I think not everyone can make it because this needs a special skills which is somehow not simple to do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a selfless post to be candid. It exposes other users to other websites where money can be made. Though I have heard about some of these websites but I have not had opportunity of working on them. I would have have worked on Fiverr but I don't have marketable skills to sell over there.

Besides, I don't know the rudiments of how it works. Basically, I will be more happy if the poster will create may be another thread to explain better what we need to know concerning each of the platform listed by him. It is one thing to know about these websites and another thing to know how money can be made from them seamlessly.

It will also be better for the poster to tell us how much we need to make before we can redeem our money and the channel by which the money can be redeemed. I think I know of Payoneer, it is used on fiverr.

The first website may be a turn off for me because I don't really like some websites that will let me depend solely on other users before money can be made for me. I want to make my money without other users involvement..

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can make money on Upwork and Fiverr, however, I am not sure if you can actually make money on Steemit. This free blogging, or article writing, platform was very popular a couple of years ago. However, people began to abuse the upvote system so much that the earning potential on the site dropped substantially. These days I don't hear anyone talking about this platform, let alone making money on this site. If you want to try a free blogging platform just like Steemit you can try Hive Blog, Publish0X, or even Read Cash. Among these free blogging platforms I am using Read Cash and I am making some money by publishing on Read Cash. As far as making money on Fiverr and Upwork is concerned, it is absolutely possible to make money on these platforms, however, in order to become successful, you need three things, expertise in some skills (designing, programming, etc.), skills in multiple areas (digital marketing, SEO, copywriting, etc.), and patience. Freelance sites are very competitive, in order to survive the competition you might have to lower your rate, however, be assured that it is difficult to get jobs only when you are new on the platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several websites you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself in 2022. The truth is that most of those platforms requires you to have some kind of skills in order for you to make something tangible on the long run.

If you want to venture into fiverr or upwork for example, you really need to have a very good skill in order for you to be able to make something tangible on the long run. There are several skills in which you can acquire online and be able to monetize them by offering such services on the platforms. The truth is that freelancing is not really easy but with consistency you can be able to make something tangible.

You can become a graphic designer and make some good amount of money for yourself or different freelancing platforms. You can also make money as a content creator. There are also some giggs which are less competitive in which you can also capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself.

You can also make money from paid to post platforms like Trendri, beermoneyforum and so many of them. These platforms can pay you good amount of money if you're consistent enough.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have idea about fiverr and upwork. Those two I have mentioned are among the top freelance platform available on the internet I know for sellers and buyers who are interested in exchange of services.

Yes I understand , a lot of people are earning perfectly with those platform you have mention most especially the freelance platform but at the same time you will not be able to make money with these platform when you don't have anything to show for , it will only be easier for us to make money in this platform when we have a skill to offer.

For now a lot of people are very much interested on paid to post platform or any other platforms they can be making at least $1 every day by doing of simple activities such as posting and may be carrying out of some simple tasks like liking of page and so on. I don't mean Pico worker.