More Money from Writing!

MOSIUR

money from writing.jpg
When you think of making money online, you will come across various approaches. You need to be proficient in any of the approaches. In some cases, it will run without skills. If you are good at writing, you can earn a lot of money from different websites. For example, if you know how to write articles, you know how to give opinions in different forums, you can write reviews of different books, etc.

There are many ways to make more money online. Making money through writing is one of the means. But in this case, you have to be proficient in English because everything you write has to be in English. How to make money through writing upon which there are various websites online.

First, you have to register on that website. Then you can write and submit the article there. Some websites will pay you immediately, some websites will take some time to pay, and some websites will pay depending on views of visitors. Article website is like hubpages.com.

trendri.jpg
If you are good at writing, you can write in different forums. The forum is very trustworthy. Your writing is evaluated here. If you write honestly, the forum authority will make your payment very quickly. To write on forum websites, you must first register and become a member. Then you have to post some writing first for you to become proficient in writing. If the authorities think you are skilled, you qualify here, they will allow you. Then start earning your money. Forum website is like trendri.com.

On the other hand, there are some websites, here you can register and become a member and they will give you some books. You will read these well and write a review on that book. If your review is of good quality, then they will pay you. Review website is like onlinebookclub.org. I have provided video tutorial videos of all those websites. If you need, you can watch them.

What is your opinion on how to make money online through writing?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt with what you've said here. Article writing gigs are simply rewarding, provided you meet the evaluation or demands of the employer who gave the job. You can simply explore different ways to make money from article writing gigs, you can start with forum posting especially if you're newbie. From there, the writing gets improved, you can then upgrade to writing on freelance sites like freelancer.com, Fiverr etc. You can still submit your articles to article submission sites that are in-demand of unique contents and get rewarded when your article is picked and placed on their site for traders to read and solve their desire. In all writing sites, I prefer paid posting services, and the one with freelance marketplaces. I never picked interest from article submission sites that is based on views before I can get paid.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are a writer there is high possibility that you will make a whole lot of money on the internet because there are a whole lot of opportunities for writers. Writing is very lucrative and if you know your onions you can be making a whole lot of money on the long run. writing can make you successful as a blogger and it can also make you successful as a freelancer and the beautiful thing is that you can combine all these skills and make a whole lot of money on them. There are different forums like this in which you can be writing on now be making some money. sometime last year I met someone who was tutoring me on how to make money from fiverr and he told me that he makes at least $100 daily writing different things for people. there are people that needs those who will write ebooks for them and if you can do that perfectly then you start the high chance of making a whole lot of money on the internet. You can also do Amazon Kindle publishing and make a whole lot of money on the long run from it publish a different kinds of ebooks.

Kendy

Verified member
There is no doubt that writing is one of the most profitable freelancing skills online, this is the more reason we have many blogging sites too. The online writing has become very competitive because of much awarness. You could earn through writing but first, you need to evaluate your writing skills and evaluate your niche because some people are good with article writing but not good with fictional stories write-ups. To maximize efficiency, you should focus on your niche of interest.

Also, apart from forums just as you listed, you can also become a writer for freelancing sites like; Fiverr, Upwork and Operanewshub, where you will need to be proficient because the sites are highly competitive. There are also fictional apps where intriguing stories on romance, suspense, alpha male and werewolf are given much prominence like; ireader, Goodnovel, Lightreader, Novelstar, Babelnovel and Novelcat, while their payment methods ranges from; PayPal, Payooner, Skrill, Kuda bank, Opay and also through bank wire transfer although the charges would be borne solely by the author. They share a common similarity because the payment is done on a monthly basis and the minimum withdrawal threshold is also pegged at $100 benchmark to qualify as an earned writer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In as much as writing is one of the simplest skill a person can learn , it is also one of the most demanding skill and I believe it will be easier for you to monetize your writing skill anyway because you will mostly deals on forums and large online communities , with this the possibility of you making money with this skill will be hard..

Writing sometimes is not always for people that are naturally lazy because you have to carry out a lot of complicated research for you to arrive or to come out with a good articles... A writer as I understand should never be a lazy reader , even when I was getting some training on how to become a writer I was asked to reads as many books as possible and to carry a lot of research before I even consider writing an articles , all these things are for the main purpose of improving your writing with high accuracy.

Also you can also engage in freelancing platform with a good marketing strategy to monetize your skill , it is among one of the most lucrative skill a person can learn. you may not even need a laptop to even start a writing gigs.

malu13

It ’s very basic, but it ’s not good to improve your skills.
You excited. First of all, improve your writing skills
continue.
Thank you very much.

E

eldavis

There are so many ways you could make money from writing. When I first started earning online, I was working on read.cash, it's an online community that pays it's members to create ( write ) original content articles, with a three minutes read as it's minimum. We were being paid in bitcoin cash. Another way to make money from writing, you could start up a gig on freelancing sites like Fiverr and Upwork. Where you write articles for people.