My points rewards App; Legit or scam

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My Points is a popular Canadian app that you get paid when you buy online through their link. You can use the app to shop at about 1900 stores , the app comes with different shopping options!

How to earn points on My points rewards App

There are many options of earning money on this app.. It may seem nothing even if one is not shopping. You can earn points via taking surveys, doing polls, watching videos, and reading emails.
Points can also be earned when you upload receipts from an in-person shopping trip.

On the app as you complete surveys, you will be unlocking more deals. Like if a survey completed is for about 10 points, completing it will help to unlock an exclusive survey that can be for about 350 points when you complete it.

How can points from My points be redeemed?

When you have made your Points you can redeemed them for various rewards which includes Bath and Body Works, Amazon, iTunes,gift cards, Cineplex, and many other alternative. You can go with the option of PayPal payment which you would receive payment to your PayPal account.

Another perk or incentive you would receive is when you make your first online shopping of about of $25 is that you will receive a $10 bonus!