My top 3 ways of making money during covid period

GQchan

1 : Buying off gemstones with sellers in India as its hard for them to sell off so price went dirt low

2 : Mining with my computer while i am sleeping, 1 dollar a day, keeps the electric bill away

3 : Making VR video and posting on youtube, it will be slow but things will add up in future

What about yours?

Thank you for sharing. I don't even know that there is a way you can be mining cryptocurrency with a laptop, I was just believing that mining of cryptocurrency is something that can be done in pools . And base on what I understand , they said the mining of cryptocurrency with a laptop will definitely affect the productivity and the lifespan of the laptop and also increase your electricity bill since mining of cryptocurrency really consumes a lot of electricity.

Over here there are different ways so many people were using to be making money during that period of time and one of the most popular ways was engaging in normal online business such as freelancing and affiliate marketing.

Apart from this ways, I have come to find out that so many people were really making a lot of money through mini importation, I think it was really among one of the most profitable business then since a lot of people were not able to go out to purchase any products . As a result for , so many people resorts to buying products online and those who sells these product online were able to make a lot of money at the comfort of their home.