nancy

So I recently discovered this kid on Instagram. His business model seemed fascinating to me because it's almost like a mini pyramid-scheme. I did some investigating, and he is essentially pumping up his clients with fake followers and throwing them into an engagement group containing other clients who also paid for $150+ per month plus $1,500 to start (which is more than likely all profit). His largest package is upwards of $250 per month with $5,000 down. This is his landing page.

I was under the impression Instagram was a tough nut to crack in 2022 due to the increased API limits, but with what he is doing it works flawlessly because there is no Mass-DMing involved or anything else that would trigger their algorithm. I ended up booking a "strategy call" with him - my sole objective being to gain more information on his model. He gave me the whole rundown on how social proof is imperative in 2022, yada yada... Honestly, the kid is an absolute prick - aggressively pushing the sale, beating around the bush, but here's the thing that floored me...

ALL of his clients are selling the exact same service underneath him. After he takes their money, he "mentors" them to sell the aforementioned growth service which grows the pyramid further, resulting in a cash machine for him. Even the likes on the posts are obvious bots (no profile pictures, etc), but your average person wouldn't be able to tell.

I don't plan on implementing this method and I honestly can't hate on him for exploiting people's desire to be Instagram-famous, but I thought I'd share this with you guys because one could easily replicate his model for some serious cash.