Natural snake repellent ideas

Bashbash

There are natural ways to chase snakes away from your home ,why I don't like snake I don't care to kill them, they serve a purpose and they can also be detrimental they will eat egg mice and rats around the house so why I do run the rest of them getting to our group we have found ways to combine them that really and they stay in their part of the world and we all stay in our

lemongrass is a great plant to grow in your homestead not only is it beautiful and easy to grow it repair mosquito sticks and also help repel snakes

we also have garlic spray garlic spray to keep snakes away garlic is the one of most effective ways to repel snakes because they contain sulfuric acid the chemical that causes us to cry when we chop onions you want to infuse some oil with garlic so the other is to the present you can use the spray in any area you want to repale snakes away from

we can also use bitter kola cut bitter kola into 2 you can buy like 20 PCs and spread them in every corner and of your environment , snakes can kill a person eat eggs away from your home
snakes are notorious for hiding in cracks and services we have a woodpile at the very edge of our property for winter and Summer, the snakes are hurt if you can see them picking their heads out from between the hood if you have a wood shed that looks great but if you don't have store food away from the main part of your property until the snake surender dormant out and also check your home for cracks broken screens and such to make sure this next cannot find a way to slow the inside their own the same goes for schools and other outbuildings they can slide into a really small place so make sure you do your best to patch up any holes they can get into

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this idea of how one can chase snake away from home. To chase snake away one can also plant smurf plant in one surroundings and its very effective .

One should also make sure that the bushes around house is well clear so that it will not allow snake to come in.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We need to be watchful these days. Reading news about how snakes appear in the toilet do scare me. This is the season of snakes and the idea like this should be taken with utmost seriousness in order to save us from being victims of snake bite.