NeoBux- a small activity app for rewards.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
NeoBux, is considered to be a website available for both iOS phone users and Android phone users, however this website pays its members and users for clicking on ads, the website also pays its members and users for carrying out other simple activities such as: filling out surveys, watching videos, visiting websites, and carrying out various social media activities. Points and credits earned by members of this platform can be redeemed for cash offer gift cards. The two method of withdrawals from this platform is only via gift card and paper. Moreover some of a popular gift cards that you can redeem your points and credits from this platform into include iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift cards, target gift cards , fiverr gift cards, eBay gift cards etc.

This website is also considered to be available for download on the Google app store and on the Google Play store. The website is considered to be legit and one of the feature that convinces its legitimacy and flexibility is the fact that it has a universal rating of 6 .12 on the Google app store and also a universal rating of 7.2 on the Google Play store. NeoBux, endeavours to compensate and pay it users and members within 48 hours of placing a withdrawal.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Neo box is a popular paid to click platform for people that have the interest to engage in activities that involve clicking of ads to make money . well I have account with it and I created an account that was a long time ago but I have to abandon it when I came to understand that the platform won't be profitable to me.

What I have come to understand is that most of the paid to click website are not usually profitable and some will always ask for initial payments to upgrade your status to a VIP status to be able to make money .
I am not ready to do any sort of online investment personally , if the platform I am interested to make money from is not rewarding us freely or helping us to make money through paid to posting them search will always be stressful .