Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi everyone, I'm Augustine O. Mbaebie by name. A student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, from Linguistic department. I live in Anambra State, Nigeria.
I'm also a good graphic designer and a phone/Pc engineer. A great mind beging Mac AJ Tech and AJ Graphics, the company that brings one's imaginations to reality and as well review your spoilt Phone and PC by repairing them.
Thanks ones again.
I need someone to show me how things work her, becazse am New here.

Hi! I'm Bev, and I'm new to the world of Affiliate Marketing. I would like to spread the word and promote products that make life easier, more enjoyable, and exciting for people.

Hi everyone, I am Augustine O. Mbaebie by name. A student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka. I live in Anambra State, Nigeria.
I am also a good graphic designer and a phone/Pc repairer. A great mind beging MAC AJ TECH and AJ GRAPHICS, the company that brings one's imaginations to reality through the world of graphics and as well review your spoilt Phone and PC by giving them another life through repairing them..
Motto: THE BEST IS OUR GOAL
Thank you, I am glad to be here.
But please I need someone to show me how things work here, because I am new here.

Hi, I'm Presh and a Digital Marketer under a well paid platform with 50% commission on every digital product. CurrentNG Information

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Good day, I am Godwyn from Africa. I am an enthusiast,introvert but I am here to add value to myself and the forum.
Thanks

Hello My name is wisdom,Am on my early twenties, hail from tye sourthen part of Nigeria, am into crypto and trading,Am nicknamed Reetokemz,looking forward to explore this site and learn from everyone here....

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi everyone,my name is wilson,from Kenya and im here for passive income

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi,Wilson from Kenya,I’m happy to be here

Hi my name is keena I'm a mother of 2 adorable b

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
boys.I just want to know if i can promote my affiliate links on this site and how to add the link.