Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
A

adrian493

hola a todos soy nuevo en la pagina, espero poder llegar a ser muy importante en esta plataforma, se los agradesco.

T

thesheriphskills101

Hello, I'm Sheriph and new here. I'm a content creator and a skilled marketer who like finding out about new ideas and teaching people about it as well. Let's learn from each other to grow.

J

javierach24

Hello, my name is Javier, I'm from Venezuela and I graduated from the central university

J

Jhon1992

I'm Razvan and I'm new to this forum.

Ted007

Hello, I am new to this forum, I want to learn a lot from this forum I have heard and I would also like to bring my share of stone to the building. thank you very much.

Leonardo Ramos

Hi Admin
Im new here:) and want to have some source of knowledge were i can fine the legit way of earning online
im from Venezuela