Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Frank Romero

Holaaaa Thanks a pleasure to share with you, I am an Entrepreneur and I want to learn from you; I am Latino to serve you.

D

Dhirendra Kumar Tarai

My -self Dhirendra Tarai, now trying to learn about online business, after gaining some confidence

Ycarol

Hello, I am an advertiser and designer, I would like to share pages and platforms that are useful to design, generate an extra income or just have fun.
Hola soy publicista y diseñadora, quisiera compartir paginas y plataformas que son utiles para diseñar, generar un ingreso extra o simplemente divertirse.

W

Wiseroy

hello admin team team
i am Swarna Prathika from India & look forward to constructive engagement on this group. Please advise how do i share my post.
Thanks

K

KevinD1

Hello, all my name is Kevin and I am here to learn more money-making ideas that I can do online.