Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
A

Alaba O.

Hello Y'all,

I am AlabaO and new here, good to join you all to acquire and inquire more knowledge. As a mother of three seeking greener pasture in making a brighter future for my kids and home. Good to be here once again.

Y

yerist099

Hello, I'm Christ looking on the web forums come to this and I decided to join, I think a community that is constantly active and would like to be part of it and learn topics of interest that are posted here, I hope to meet good people who are willing to help and good in what I can also help without hesitation

S

Sorigue21

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

d-Wiens3

Hello everyone
I joined a new member of this forum. My aim in joining this forum is to want to expand my knowledge, read some information and share as well and most importantly to participate in forum threads in the best way I can especially in the field of forum business where I can contribute and learn. I am looking forward to having better conversations full of innovative information on this forum.
thank you

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi friends, I am new here. I am a writer and a blogger. I like to share info with others. I wish this forum will be helpful to me.

estebannu

Hola a todo soy Esteban un nuevo miembro de este foro. Me gustaría ampliar mis conocimientos, leer algo de información y compartir y sobre todo participar en el foro de la mejor manera que pueda, especialmente en el campo del negocio de foros donde puedo contribuir y aprender. Esperamos una mejor conversación llena de información en este foro.
Gracias

Stan NordFX

Hello. I'm Stan. I would like to share analytical information on the currency and crypto currency markets.

A

anas23344438

Hello, I am a technician in the field of internet and computer. I have been working as a freelancer since 2012.
I have high experience in the field of profit from the Internet

Ralphjoe

My name is Rapheal, I am 27years old male from Nigeria. I wish to be able to discuss and interact with other members soon, i want to know how does one earn money here?

Yassine Ess

Hello everyone!
My name is Yassine I’m a new member of the forum, I’m looking to learn and share ways to make money online.
I'm a part time freelancer, and sometimes while surfing in on the web looking for opportunities to generate so money, I get across some platforms and websites with realy good and legit offers, but they dont have a low amount of members, I hope to brovide some value to everyone.

Cheers