Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Hi! Am Michael by name and my users name is Mataracy. Am married and a graduate of Accounting from Nigeria.
I like to brooding my knowledge and always ready to learn from people. Am also good in advertising product or services like online business to people. And I will be happy to utilize my time positively here.Thanks

J

jesus5611

Good evening all members of this forum. I have basically joined this forum to discuss and get information about genuine work from home jobs. I am currently exploring apps from the google play store which claim to pay money for doing certain tasks. If I find any app or website genuine then I shall surely elaborate on it in this forum.

lucas gabrielsk

Olá, peixinho aqui, como pai e ganhador do pão da família. Uma de nossa responsabilidade como pai é colocar comida no prato. Antes eu era técnico em tempo integral em uma empresa de eletrônicos. Ultimamente, comecei um pequeno negócio para adicionar alguma renda, além de meus outros empregos de meio período. Estou muito feliz por ter vindo aqui para ter algumas dicas e ideias para começar um negócio. Ansioso por ótimas discussões com vocês. Tenha um ótimo dia...:)
????????

lucas gabrielsk

ola pessoal estou aqui para ter amigos que tenham parecido e apenas conversar. vamos todos ajudar uns aos outros para que o mundo fique melhor a cada dia❤

Ub40

Hi all. I am Ubong even though my user name is Ub40. I am happy to be part of this opportunity. I have to get the best out of this forum financially and otherwise. Thanks admin

MidianP

Hello!

I'm new here and I would like to know more about legitimate ways to make money online and also share with you the little I have already learned on the subject! Thank you all!

Serial Hustler

Serial Hustler
CEO of Rocyacity Incorporated.
Creator
Eccentric Music Taste
DJ
Rapper
www.blogtalkradio.com/rocyathoughtsradioplay

Ceo of "2C Worlds","Igotgooddeedz', "Igotgoodreadz',Rocyacityinc and, Serial Hustler. I am also the Creator of Cyber Cybel and Igor Deedz. Everyday I research different hustles and try them out. My journey will be available April 2021 on all Social Media Platforms!!. Stay Tuned!!!

KelvinKez

Hi Everyone,
I'm KelvinKez, very excited this day to lunch myself in this great forum.
Since the internet is an exhaustible unlimited medium of acquiring knowledge in an automated form.
But getting increasingly difficult to get top quality information in internet marketing/information marketing world.
The starting point is to read some information, learn to expand my knowledge,
contribute and share to impact meaningfully to the other forum members. Thanks a lot!

I

Iustin008

Good day to every one!
This is my first day at this forum and I can say its really good structured and you can get new business ideas.
I hope you support users on this app to get no rivalry.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hello Everyone!

I am Good-Guy, I really hope I will contribute a lot to this forum and remain a faithful member to the forum. I have joined this forum to share great information with people. I really hope I will learn new things, too. I hope the admin of this forum is a really great person. I will try to follow all the rules of the forum as much as I can.

Best Regards,
Good-Guy