Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
R

Roysmith17

I am roy a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge, read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way
Thanks

B

beika0419

Good Day!
I am joey a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

StacySKaitlyn

Dhumak Dhumak Dhum Dhum Baang>>>>>

Hello what's up all?
I am new but I will provide you all massive value where you can make a lot more money by simply sign up. The most important part whenever you sign up you will get $5 instantly.....

Lynn

Hi everyone, I'm Lynn from Philippines and recently working here in Qatar. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business and how to earn extra income . Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day....

universosales

Hello Everyone Im new to the platform but Im here to share and receive ideas about making money in 2021 and beyond
so lets work together and be prosperous heading into the future, 2021-forever.

D

dee16

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!
HI IM DEE FROM PHILIPPINES! PLEASED TO MEET YOU :)
I'm a new member. I'm here in this forum because I wanna post websites that will get you an extra income

Priscy

Hi, am Priscy
Hoping to give some good info on legit online jobs that pays at least $25 for each job done... hope we meet there to make more money...

Am also a digital marketer, nurse

V

VIJAY011

hello friends this is Vijay from India. I am a digital marketing professional and interested in online money making program. I hope I learn new online money making skill here.
thanks

Rajkamal

Hello to admin and to all member, I'm fadly from Indonesia and i just joined this forum, hopefully can add new friends from around the world.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

A

alinaaly

Hi, I am a single person who needs money to support myself, I do not have a stable service so if you can recommend me earning opportunities on the internet I will be grateful. Thank you!