Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello I am Daniel from Port Harcourt. I am here to help people make money online. I was an employee until I found easier ways making money while at home. I am also open to get new ideas too ?

hey there, Here is Pitzone your number one Go TO GUY. I would bringing to you opportunities and ways in making money online. Thank you for having me here

Hello, I am Ola. I am new here and hope to be here for great things. Apart from having interest in all that is happening in here I am ready to take note of the importance of these forum. Kindly welcome be because I am very glad to be here.

Hello my name is Theophilus, I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn.

I am princeB2 a new member of this forum. As newbie affiliate programme, I would like to expand my knowledge, idea ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads . Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum. Can't wait to make good opportunities with this forum
Thank you

Hello
I'm deeba prohor from Bangladesh, I done my mba and I'm a graphic designer but now I don't have any work for this corona virus, so it's really hard to run my life,so I'm here something to learn and gather information

Hello this is Pixel, a crypto enthusiast. Since I'm a gamer I always look for opportunity to make some money while playing, so I'll be glad to share with you the good sites I stumble in!

Hi. I am Munasar. I love finding places with like minded people. I would love to share some of things I know and get some info from others.

I hope you will share some ideas and experiences with us
Im new here and want to have some source of knowledge were i can fine the legit way of earning online,

Hello I am Daniel from Port Harcourt. I am here to help people make money online. I was an employee until I found easier ways making money while at home. I am also open to get new ideas too ?
Hi Daniel from Port Harcourt,

Glad you joined such a great site.

Sowhat was your route to making money?

I am Azal a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge, read some information, and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward to a better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you