Real estate New method to earn money online

D

Deleted member 13140

So i came across a video online, some new way to earn money online., and i checked the comments people
were really doing it and are earning about $50 in a day, though it can be time exhausting and scary.

so go to any real estate investment platforms, like zillow and look for any type of building, scroll down and find the agents name
and give them a call, tell them you can help them design a poster or a flyer for their house listings and well, if they agree go on to canva
and find flyers on real estate, and then use them, make sure to draft the image, and then send it to them on their email, just make sure to ask if it on the phone call.

D

Deleted member 28127

The work that could bring 50 $ a day is work based on your skills, it means that you are providing paid services to others that not everyone could do like graphic designs. About real estate investment platforms like Zillow, it needs professional work to work dropshipping for rental means you get rentals from people and then transfer rental to another person. Means renting a place you are renting from someone for a margin.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is creative ways of making money. And it is easier to make a lot of money this way as you are readily value to the customers. I have seen some people who are also making money by helping a small-scale business to design business cards and posters online. I think someone will need canva pro account in order to design the flyers perfectly.

D

Deleted member 13140

The work that could bring 50 $ a day is work based on your skills, it means that you are providing paid services to others that not everyone could do like graphic designs. About real estate investment platforms like Zillow, it needs professional work to work dropshipping for rental means you get rentals from people and then transfer rental to another person. Means renting a place you are renting from someone for a margin.
well, it's still your skill that you could use to help real estate agents or well realtors, and it's a work that anyone with any type of graphic design skills could do, i only mentioned Zillow because i think it's better than any other platform and it's really a huge network

D

Deleted member 13140

This is creative ways of making money. And it is easier to make a lot of money this way as you are readily value to the customers. I have seen some people who are also making money by helping a small-scale business to design business cards and posters online. I think someone will need canva pro account in order to design the flyers perfectly.
yes, but i don't think Canva pro is too expensive, it's about 4k a month, almost 5k i would say but if one wants to make this method a real side hustle, investing 5k into Canva, or more suited, investing 5k on himself shouldn't be that difficult, because eventually he could still get the money back so it's definitely worth it

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Davvis12 it is true that you can make back the amount to invest into the pro account of Canva. If you can try to make at least 10 orders art $5 each. You are going to make profit of $40. You just need to be consistent with the outreach you are sending to the potential customers. You can even start rendering the service another area and make more money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, this is not a new method to earn. A lot of people are already designing templates, flyers, posters, logos and selling online through their own store or marketplaces. A lot of people are selling Canva designs does not mean you will succeed and get $50 per design, it is not an easy job.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Technically speaking, you can pitch an idea to a businessman, entrepreneur, digital marketer, etc., and make money by offering professional service. For example, you can contact a business and offer a digital marketing service, you can contact a website owner and offer SEO service, however, pitching ideas and getting hired is not easy. These days business owners and entrepreneurs go to freelance sites to hire, they don't choose a random guy to deliver service.

Skysaint

Verified member
So basically you are talking of freelancing services. It's actually a good way to earn money online but it will require you to have a special skill and possibly be a professional in the area you're working on. Many of my friends have tried out most freelancing sites to get jobs as a freelancer but all to no avail, and I think the problem they are having is that most of the skill they want to offer are self thought; that is they never went through coaching resulting to their work being just substandard. Not all random person can do what you've just said and earn well from it

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a blog and a youtube channel where promote businesses to make money. I also make money by promoting businesses through my blog, youtube channel as well as social media sites where I have a huge following. I once did a sponsored video for a property dealer and managed to earn $200 from a single marketing deal.