New traders don't have the knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
New traders don't have the knowledge or complete knowledge they need to make huge profits. Traders need to combine their knowledge, skills, and strategies to make them valuable. There is no other way to succeed. Don’t even try to find the shortcut. It's a waste of time. Try to learn to trade properly. There are many brokers like Eurotrader that offer free educational resources.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me I can say you are right and the same in other way round it may not be totally correct. Because some time we tend to look at that word New. There are some new trade that do not just go in in o the business may be they just seeing people making profit their alone but rather they really determined to succeed there. Some time the new business owner might be business inclined and by so doing the will surely succeeded in doing the business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is true that new traders do not really devote their time and learning what will help them make money on forex trading. that is the reason why they easily get scammed by unscrupulous people in the sense that they will tell them to give them money to trade for them or give them signals and from there they will be scammed. It is very important to learn before trying to put your money on the line.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I believe you are right. Most new traders don't take their time to learn new skills or even ask about how things are done when it comes to forex. This has made some of them lost a whole lot of money and this made them conclude that forex is difficult. I believe if new traders take their time to learn the rudiments, they will be making some profits.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most new traders got into the forex trading space because they were made to believe it is a space where they can make enough profits within a short period of time. This is why they do not think about going deep into researching to get to know what works and what does not work. This leads to consistent losses.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most new traders got into the forex trading space because they were made to believe it is a space where they can make enough profits within a short period of time. This is why they do not think about going deep into researching to get to know what works and what does not work. This leads to consistent losses.
That is the main reason a lot of people lose their money on forex trading. Instead of them to devote their time to learn the basics and principles of how to make money from forex trading. A lot of people have been deceived into investing money on forex trading without having enough knowledge and understanding of how it works and how to make profit from it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I'm trading Eurotrader. It is a good forex broker. It's trading platform is marvellous. There's no requote or postponement in trade execution. Their withdrawal procedure is additionally instant without any charges.

Ray Martinez

If anyone wants to trade comfortably in forex market, he has to choose a reliable broker, which can lead him to make a profit and give good guideline in forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. It provides me tight spreads and dynamic leverage. It also helps me to make comfortable trade without any hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.