Trading Discussion Newbies should trade with small leverage

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Newbies should trade with small leverage. Because leverage is an important risk management tool that always contains risks. Traders just need a good broker like Eurotrader to invest and use high leverage. But to be successful, traders need knowledge and experience. The broker also offers low and tight spread, leverage up to 1:500, and many more.

Robson Dey

As a new trader, you must first learn. It is not possible to survive in Forex without learning and trading. You can never make a profit without knowledge and discipline. Because Forex is not an easy thing, it is not possible to make a profit by joining trading here. Lots of research is needed here.
I trade under the Forex4you broker. This broker manages all the activities of their broker through a lot of honesty and friendly behavior. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me make my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money from this market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support. I am very pleased with their services.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't even know why most forex traders always dwell on the importance of euro trader. Is there other ways of getting forex done without euro trader. I am asking because I am taking some knowledge on forex and I will like to learn it to the letter before I start.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah using high leverage denotes high risk level ,so it's truly Paramount for newbie online to trade with low leverage ,and have confidence that your money won't be wiped off due to high volatility , because that's the importance

Dita Walczak

Verified member
New traders need to select low leverage and trade. New traders have less knowledge so they do not have the right idea of analysis. When it comes to trading, it is not possible to gain profit unless you create the right mindset. So 1: 100 leverage should be selected. And this leverage can be obtained from Eurotrader brokers.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Technical analysis comes in handy when it is backed by fundamental analysis. We have to use technical tools to analyze the market technically. FXOpulence offers all technical tools to traders for market analysis. The broker also provides signals at times to help traders gain some profit.