No business is as profitable as Forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex market is the largest market in terms of trade volume. Traders must know that no business is as profitable as Forex. So, for a knowledgeable trader, the forex’s future is very bright. That's why I trade with Eurotrader to avoid fraud. The broker is licensed and regulated by the financial sector conduct authority (FSCA) in South Africa and Cyprus securities and exchange commission (CySEC).

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I believe you are making this claim out of the limited knowledge you have with forex trading. I also believe that you are making this assertion when you have not try all the money making model before.

To be very honest with you there's some other money making strategy that brings in more money down forex trading with less effort and headache.

There are some money making method that are capable of bringing you huge profit more than forex trading. An example of such is domain name selling.

I have seen a situation whereby someone bought a domain name for less than $100 and later sold it for 15,000 dollars. My belief is that forex trading cannot bring this current return on investment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very much agree with you that forex is profitable but not the most profitable business online can provide us. In fact, for forex to even be profitable, there must be deep knowledge on how it works. The principles and all the risks associated with it must be mastered. If all these are not put in place, it may be very difficult for someone to be making the best out of forex.

Victorial

If you want to profit from forex trading, you need to know how it works. You must have unlimited knowledge on how to trade. Forex is lucrative but risky. You can lose all your funds in no time and you can win hundreds of dollars. The fact that it is risky makes it one of the money making methods that are not ideal for all to go into and generally not profitable. Marketing affiliate, blogging does not have risks or minimize risks and that is why they can be more productive than forex

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I can categorically say that there are some other online businesses that make more money than forex trading.

I have a friend who is selling domain names online for profit. You got started with 15 names and he was able to make 2000 dollars in a month with just an investment of 150 dollars.

It can be very difficult to make that amount online with forex trading unless you are an expert with it.

You can also make more profit with dropshipping if you are able to figure out paid adverts. I saw a case study on another forum where the person was able to make $1000 in a month with just $100 for advert.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The forex market is actually a market that affects the word generally but it is not something that affects it completely or directly. There are a lot of statistics that are pointing to the fact that around 80% of the people who are trading Forex are actually in a lot of loss at the moment. The forex markets is a profitable avenue to a large degree of extent but I really think that it is not something like a safe means of investment or something that somebody can be able to rely on as their single source of income overtime.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I can only tell you that there are some other online money making strategy that brings in more money than forex trading. I have some of my friends here who are forex traders and the highest they could ever made in a day is $500 and it is not consistency.

I have a friend who is into domain name buying and selling. Sometimes in a day usually make up to $5000 in sales depending on the type of domain name is sold. There was a time he was trying to close a deal of 10,000 dollars per domain name something I bought for less than $300.

There are some affiliate marketers out there who are making nothing less than $1000 per day which is equivalent to 30000 dollars in a month. You can go over to JVC to see how much people are making per day just for promoting a newly launched digital products.

I have a freelancer in My City who is making five figures on the freelance platform. The list service arena in the freelance marketplace is $500. He won a contract what of 12,000 dollars just of recent. I have never seen anyone making this amount in a day as a forex trader.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There is no more profitable business like Forex. If I want to make a profit in trading, I have to do risk management, then I can make a profit very easily. Risk Management and Money Management can make me a successful trader.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading is a complex business that requires investment. According to my trading knowledge, traders should invest their capital in a regulated broker that protects customers' assets. Eurotrader is something I have invested in. Only regulated brokers can guarantee security for assets in any speculation. They also offer a wide range of trading advances. Their customer service is excellent.

E

eldavis

Making money through forex is indeed very lucrative, though I can't really say it is the most lucrative business or Investment out there since I have not tried it all but based on what I have seen on forex trading, it is worth it. I have come across traders who make profits of hundreds of dollars in a single day, imagine what they make at the end of the month then not to mention a year, though there is still the issue of losses, there are times they still encounter loss.

Flexpointearner

Making money through forex is indeed very lucrative, though I can't really say it is the most lucrative business or Investment out there since I have not tried it all but based on what I have seen on forex trading, it is worth it. I have come across traders who make profits of hundreds of dollars in a single day, imagine what they make at the end of the month then not to mention a year, though there is still the issue of losses, there are times they still encounter loss.
Do you know you can make the profits as shown in the image? Yes, that's proof on Metatrader 4 per day profits; Mon - Fri...

💪Contact me on Whatsapp if you want to know more...+2348030713866

Attachments

• mt4 proof.jpeg
    mt4 proof.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 0