Forex No fixed strategy in forex

Amirwasilah

There is no fixed strategy or rule that it will promise you a consistent profit. You will have to create your own rules in the market for your own growth so that you can blame your profits and looses to yourself.
You will have to keep in mind that forex market investments are subject to market risk, it doesn’t promise you consistent profit however, there are some golden rules that will help you in avoiding losses.
But also it does creates a different return value for the traders who take it as a different risk appetite.
No doubt the beginners have their own expectations and graphs of trading in the forex market, on the other hand, the second level traders have their own experienced and better concepts of trading in the forex market.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you've said here is the ideal truth about forex trading. Their is no constant strategy to make or extract profit from. In order for you to make profit through forex trading, the investor or trader simply need to be on the rampant diversification, because nothing works without that when it comes to high risk investment like forex market. Even the so-called experts of forex trading for fall into loss too. Their are times when the market experiences unexpected market free fall, such gonna happen as a coincidence to the investor or a surprise, which will result in a Max loss of the traders. At such point in time, if you're using a particular strategy,. You'll definitely revert to another, in order to make profit that gonna cover up for what you've lost.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I totally say yes to this, because this has always been my point of view about forex. I am the kind of person that does not believe that one can actually develop a certain strategy that works so well for it. I think that it is more of a luck to make income from the job. I know a lot of people( especially the ones that are doing it) would not agree to this because they are so deep into it that they think that they will eventually get to find a way to make good income from it which is not true. I am not saying that there are no experts that do make money money from it but they still lose out big without having a clue to as why it happens.

E

eldavis

That's why experts would advice you to have an open mind to learn when it comes to forex trading, cause the learning never ends. From time to time, you come across something new in the forex market, to succeed in forex trading, study more and trade less.

Critomancy

If you believe in fixed strategies in forex, then you are going to face a lot of losses because different situations in the forex market demand different approaches. If a trader continues using a single strategy for all the scenarios, it may prove to be futile.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You deserve a gold medal for this post its nothing but the truth but these forex beginners don't want to listen they think they can make it overnight and be George Soros or Warren buffet, but it never happens and they end up frustrated and say forex is a scam, haha.

The truth is you can never insert Forex and fixed in the same sentence because nothing is fixed, I remember vividly back then when I was still in my rough days, I saw a forex strategy and I tested it out on demo and it worked really perfectly, I then funded my account with the last amount in my bank account and then I used the strategy on the live account, I am very sure I followed all of the instructions but unfortunately It failed I kept on trying over and over again, until I blew the account and this is just one out of millions experience.

You need to learn forex thoroughly to have a chance, and please if you know you're a self righteous person don't even bother to trade forex because your opinion is rubbish when it comes to trading.

Nimrod

The forex market is always-changing and there are many factors that influence this market. Had there been a single fixed strategy, then everybody would be making money doing forex trading. However, that’s not true, as the forex market is very challenging. In order to become a successful trader, you need to be able to understand different market situations so as to trade accordingly.

rextee

In forex trading, you have to be flexible because the market doesn’t move the same way every time and you have to execute a trading strategy, as per the market conditions. This flexibility comes with time and experience. That’s why backtesting is so important. .

destinyrim

There is no fixed strategy that is responsible for making profits. With the change in the market, the market strategy also needs to be improvised.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Frankly my trading strategy isn’t based on only trading tools! I basically rely on my trading chart for the technical analysis! On the other hand, fundamental analysis is another important consideration! But it’s true, I don’t apply any copy paste formula here!

brindagladden

The forex market always changes, so there is no fixed strategy. Also if there were a fixed strategy, all would be profitable traders by now. Traders have to be flexible and trade according to the changing market conditions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know about forex , but I always believe that there is always a fixed trading strategy in the forex market and cryptocurrencies market , since both of them deal with fundamental and technical analysis . I always believe that someone who is able to dedicate his or her time to really learn and understand what this fundamental and technical analysis is all about that he or she can be able to make money without having to continuously upgrade their trading strategy.

Well people who are earning perfectly in the forex market may not likely consider this as a big deal because they will choose to upgrade their skill at least to meet up to the standard that will really help them to make more profits in the future.

Everybody won'ts always like to be left behind because if we refuse to upgrade ourselves to meet up to the modern technology , we Re likely be left behind.

And another thing is that , if you believe that there is no definite strategy in trading of forex then you should at least give us the scientific reason why there is no definite strategy to trade forex. I would like to know the real reason.

Hydrogenic

Imo, there is no holy grail in trading. From your trading strategies, indicators, to signals, there are not any fixed methods to become profitable. It all depends on your knowledge and analysis and because the market trading conditions change from time to time.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders of different classes have different ways and techniques of trading. These ways and techniques are known as strategy. Different traders have different strategies for trading Forex. A wrong strategy always leads the wrong way, on the other hand, a right strategy always indicates a right way to traders.

quindene

There is no fixed strategy which can help any trader in forex consistently.No strategy is able to generate risk free profits with the same frequency on all accounts.

Of course there is no fixed strategy and none of the fixed strategies can give you consistent profits as the market is highly volatile. You’ll have to study the market and build your own strategies and rules.

Syngenesis

Totally agree with the post. There is no fixed strategy in forex trading. No strategy can work forever as the market is volatile and keeps changing from time to time. We as forex traders should be adaptable and flexible to improvise and modify our strategies as per the market situation. Surviving in the forex market is mostly about evolving and fitting in. So getting fixated on a single strategy would only make one stagnant and restrict their growth as a trader.

CrozeGrog

IN the forex market, what may work for you might not work for me or someone else. There isn’t a one size fits all strategy that guarantees results, it totally depends on your trading goal, style, time and comfort.

Shrubbery

There is not any fixed strategy that can guarantee fruitful trading. You can only get a successful strategy by experimenting with different strategies and backtesting them. Find out which one works best for you.

Melanie Terrell

No one can claim a particular trading strategy to be 100% profitable. As what works for them might not work you. Moreover, the everchanging forex market requires traders to amend their strategies frequently.