Non-Chinese Dropshipping Supplier

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to generate sales in dropshipping business, you not only have to do SEO and digital marketing but also work with a trust worthy dropshipping supplier. However, most of the popular suppliers are China based, for example Aliexpress, Alibaba, etc. The major problem with these companies is they offer only China-made goods. If you want to sell non-Chinese products, you will have to find non-Chinese dropshipping supplier. Here are some popular options to choose from.

Choose Trade India (tradeindia.com) if you want to source products from India. Indian’s products are also cheaper and comparatively better in quality. Other options to outsource Indian made products are Jim Trade (jimtrade.com) and Ethical Sourcing (ethitcalsourcing.net)

Vietnam Export: Vietnam has made good name as a manufacturer of high quality products, a lot of big brands, for example Essentials, outsource products from Vietnam. Vietnam Export (vietnamexport.com) is one of the best alternatives for Aliexpress

EC 21(ec21.com): Use this company if you want to sell Korean products.

Zen Trade (zentrada.eu). This is Europe based supplier.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Chinese products are also good, it depends on your choice. Just as any supplier has quality products their are low quality too within. Their are some suppliers who doesn't deal on inferior products, they deal on quality products specifically even the Chinese suppliers.

I never looked to doing drop-shipping at the moment, I want to build a huge social following, and presence, then I'll try to influence affiliate products and drop-ship at once. I don't want to based on running campaigns for this products when their is no certainty of product sales. Affiliate marketing is a high paying niche similar to drop-shipping. Anyone going into it, should study the trends very well, so he or she doesn't end of wasting time without making sales. Users buy courses on affiliate marketing to brush their brain and gain knowledge about how to succeed in affiliate marketing and also drop-shipping, you don't wake up over night to become a success in both of them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I just checked Vietnam Export, the site is in perhaps Vitanemes language, I did not find a translate button to see what the site is all about. Therefore, I can't say if the site is worth considering for sourcing products for dropshipping. Other marketplaces look interesting but I was not aware of any of these companies. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong to work with Chinese suppliers. The only issue is if they are shipping from mainland China and your buyers are based in North America, you will have to make them wait for a long time to receive their order. One thing most buyers dislike is late shipping. Some China-based dropshipping suppliers also have warehouses in other countries and you can choose the nearest option. I have heard that some non-Chinese suppliers also outsource products from China instead of manufacturing locally. If that is the case you will end up paying more for the product.