[OFFER] 30$ with Nexo - 25$ from Nexo and $5 from me (WORLDWIDE)

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

alin1948s

Nexo is a financial technology (FinTech) firm in the cryptocurrency sector, founded in 2018. At present, it oversees assets for over 2.5 million users spanning across 200 different jurisdictions.

Nexo presents an enticing cryptocurrency platform offer: Invest $100, and you'll receive a complimentary $25 in Bitcoin.

It's worth noting that there's no requirement to allocate the $100 to any specific cryptocurrency. Once you've made a deposit in fiat (EUR, GBP or USD) through either a bank transfer or debit card, it automatically transforms into a stablecoin that triggers the bonus.

It's crucial to maintain a balance exceeding $100 throughout the 30-day period to ensure eligibility for the bonus.

Here's a step-by-step guide to securing the free $25 in BTC:

1. Comment $bid
  2. Register on Nexo using my ref link: www . nexo.com/ref/llibi78pdv?src=ios-link .
  3. Verify your account by submitting a photo ID. In my experience, approval took just a few minutes after uploading my passport.
  4. Once your account is verified, navigate to the 'Dashboard' section and select 'Top up.'
  5. Choose 'Top Up USD, EUR AND GBP.'
  6. Opt for your preferred method, either 'Bank Transfer' or 'Card Purchase'
  7. Deposit £90, $105 or 98€ using your chosen method. This amount will convert into the stablecoin.
  8. The bonus will be credited to your account after 30 days but will be visible as pending within 24 hours in your transaction summary. To view the bonus, click 'Wallet' and the transaction icon located at the top right corner.
  9. Once the 30-day period concludes, you can sell the free $25 Bitcoin bonus and withdraw it as cash.
  10. Contact me and I will send you your bonus 😊
Furthermore, Nexo's referral program grants you the opportunity to receive a $25 Bitcoin bonus for every friend you refer