What comes first, resignation or accepting the new job offer?

Activator230822

Verified member
In normal circumstances most employees would go for other jobs opportunities mainly because of the searching for better working conditions and salaries.
So companies that have higher rates for hiring of workers frequently the chances are, they have poor working conditions and low salaries.

So according to what the current situation is on the job market industry, most employers would include a letter of recommendation from the previous employer on the list of the requirements for the job applicants.
With that being said, one should first resign and seek for the recommendation letter from the employer so that they can use it to find for another job.

raaman

Valued Contributor
So far I have not heard that the new employer to whom you apply for a job would insist you to submit a letter of recommendation from your previous employer on the requirements for the job in the new company. In today's scenario, do you think that one company will be willing to help another company in recruiting good qualified people for their company. I don't think so. According to my belief and understanding, this is not happening in India.