One of best way is Email Marketing

Here I'm going to talk about Best e-mail marketing platform - GetResponse. 100% legit and trusted with 23 year experience company and available in 182 countries.

GetResponse started in 1998, and now it has insight in computerized promoting and email computerization for over twenty years. It was made by a clean youngster kid who needed to have an enduring effect on internet showcasing through email promoting.
The slogan of GetResponse is the "world's most effortless email advertising programming to utilize." It has remained by its position as it has a simple and streamlined UI. It has simplified autoresponders, sending emails, making lists, online surveys, and newsletters.
Also, that is not all! GetResponse has made itself a smaller advertising arrangement throughout the long term. It is a combination of CRM and internet showcasing comprising of email advertising, deals pipes, online course facilitating, and points of arrival.
It has gained incredible ground throughout the long term. It has 350,000 clients the whole way across the world in 182 nations. To add to that, just about 1 billion individuals buy in to GetResponse consistently!

Service that GetResponse Provided:

1. E-mail Marketing
2. Sales Funnels
3. Autoresponder
4. Email Templets
5. Webinars
6. Marketing Automation
7. Per Per E-mail
8. Facebook Ads and Website Chat
9. Landing Pages
10. Signup Forums

Main Features of GetResponse
1.User-friendliness
2.Email Marketing Campaigns
3.Design And Templates
4.Automation
5.24/7 Support

Price Ranges And Packages

1.Basic plan – $10.50 per to $450 per month for 1000 and 100000 contacts, respectively
It offers selling products online, one sale funnel, Facebook ads, unlimited lead funnels, unlimited automation templates and landing pages, autoresponders, and email marketing.

2.Plus plan – $34.30 per month to $499 per month for 1000 and 100,000 contacts respectively
It offers five webinar funnels, five sales funnels, three users, contact scoring and tagging, CRM, webinars of 100 attendees, five workflows automation builders, and all the basic plan features.

3.Professional plan – $69.30 per month to $580 per month for 1000 and 100,000 contacts respectively
It offers unlimited webinar funnels and sales funnels, five work together with users, webinars with a maximum of 300 attendees, unlimited automation builders, paid webinars, and all the plus plan features.

4.Enterprise plan – starts from $719 per month for 100,000 contacts and so on.
It offers email campaign consulting, webinars of maximum 500 attendees, SENDINBLUEO, deliverability consulting, account manager, paid transactional emails, a personal IP address, and all features of a professional plan.

If you like to try this platform for your business click here. (30% off for plans)

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder if email marketing is still effective until now. Before the social media came to fore I was also using email for our marketing needs. I was the admin of our organization's website and we also have a forum. For our marketing activities I send emails to people to promote our website. It is effective during those times because internet users are always checking on their emails from time to time. We were getting a good amount of traffic on our website of about 1,000 hits per day that after a month of email marketing it was up to 4,000 hits per day. But now that social media is the major and dominant force when it comes to marketing I am not sure if the email marketing will have an effect because most of those emails would go directly to the spam folder. You can bet on that.

Root

I wonder if email marketing is still effective until now. Before the social media came to fore I was also using email for our marketing needs. I was the admin of our organization's website and we also have a forum. For our marketing activities I send emails to people to promote our website. It is effective during those times because internet users are always checking on their emails from time to time. We were getting a good amount of traffic on our website of about 1,000 hits per day that after a month of email marketing it was up to 4,000 hits per day. But now that social media is the major and dominant force when it comes to marketing I am not sure if the email marketing will have an effect because most of those emails would go directly to the spam folder. You can bet on that.
yeah but there is new ways and effective ways that most of people using now. I'm too still use email marketing because it give better traffic and good response. Also it is a genuine way of marketing rather than social media. It is so good for some business but not all. Social media is a better platform nowadays there is no doubt. But my opinion email marketing still very useful and one of best way to marketing business. Any way thanks for your reply. Peace ✌️

Noorealamhimo

Here I'm going to talk about Best e-mail marketing platform - GetResponse. 100% legit and trusted with 23 year experience company and available in 182 countries.

GetResponse started in 1998, and now it has insight in computerized promoting and email computerization for over twenty years. It was made by a clean youngster kid who needed to have an enduring effect on internet showcasing through email promoting.
The slogan of GetResponse is the "world's most effortless email advertising programming to utilize." It has remained by its position as it has a simple and streamlined UI. It has simplified autoresponders, sending emails, making lists, online surveys, and newsletters.
Also, that is not all! GetResponse has made itself a smaller advertising arrangement throughout the long term. It is a combination of CRM and internet showcasing comprising of email advertising, deals pipes, online course facilitating, and points of arrival.
It has gained incredible ground throughout the long term. It has 350,000 clients the whole way across the world in 182 nations. To add to that, just about 1 billion individuals buy in to GetResponse consistently!

Service that GetResponse Provided:

1. E-mail Marketing
2. Sales Funnels
3. Autoresponder
4. Email Templets
5. Webinars
6. Marketing Automation
7. Per Per E-mail
8. Facebook Ads and Website Chat
9. Landing Pages
10. Signup Forums

Main Features of GetResponse
1.User-friendliness
2.Email Marketing Campaigns
3.Design And Templates
4.Automation
5.24/7 Support

Price Ranges And Packages

1.Basic plan – $10.50 per to $450 per month for 1000 and 100000 contacts, respectively
It offers selling products online, one sale funnel, Facebook ads, unlimited lead funnels, unlimited automation templates and landing pages, autoresponders, and email marketing.

2.Plus plan – $34.30 per month to $499 per month for 1000 and 100,000 contacts respectively
It offers five webinar funnels, five sales funnels, three users, contact scoring and tagging, CRM, webinars of 100 attendees, five workflows automation builders, and all the basic plan features.

3.Professional plan – $69.30 per month to $580 per month for 1000 and 100,000 contacts respectively
It offers unlimited webinar funnels and sales funnels, five work together with users, webinars with a maximum of 300 attendees, unlimited automation builders, paid webinars, and all the plus plan features.

4.Enterprise plan – starts from $719 per month for 100,000 contacts and so on.
It offers email campaign consulting, webinars of maximum 500 attendees, SENDINBLUEO, deliverability consulting, account manager, paid transactional emails, a personal IP address, and all features of a professional plan.

If you like to try this platform for your business click here. (30% off for plans)
The podcaster and CEO of Onramp Invest discusses DeFi, income inequality and the opportunity for bitcoin in 2021.

For more episodes and free early access before our regular 3 p.m. Eastern time releases, subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocketcasts, Google Podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher, RadioPublica, iHeartRadio or RSS.

This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.

Download this episode

The wealth adviser and CEO of Onramp Invest discusses why the Federal Reserve continues to ignore its role in income inequality and what the bitcoin community can do to be a force for positive change.

Find our guest online:
@TR401

See also: It’s Time for a Revolution in Financial Education, Feat. Tyrone Ross

For more episodes and free early access before our regular 3 p.m. Eastern time releases, subscribe with Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocketcasts, Google Podcasts, Castbox, Stitcher, RadioPublica, iHeartRadio or RSS.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have heard of a lot of email marketing platforms that can help you with bulk email sending and also organising you contact list like MailChimp and sub struck but I have never heard about this one. I think the offer is very good and it is something that I am ready to check it out.