Online jobs for people that stays home mom

Immilash

I wander what it takes for some people to find a better thing to do online, many people especially here in my country Nigeria stays home mom doing nothing, they don't like to study, they don't like to work and the funny part of it they don't have money, is only rich people that stays at home sometimes even if you will advise such people is like pouring water Into a basket, their are many available jobs online. Jobs like freelancing, blogging, vlogging, trading in cryptocurrency, starting a YouTube channel, micro sites etc we have countless of site's to earn money online,you can earn money online on those sites will zero investment only for trading you need to invest but for the other you need zero investment, that's why many people here in Nigeria goes into frauding activities without minding how the people feels all in the name of making money. We are suffering from bad governance don't rely on your studies that's if you are a student you should find another thing to do or better learn some skills that can earn you decent amount of money be it online or offline. This all I can say but we need to wake up and start doing something better. Thank you.

Caramelle

I totally agree that the internet offers many different ways to make money. With just a smartphone, someone who has nothing else to do at home can make money online. However, as someone who has had several years of experience earning off the internet, I find laptops indispensable for earning decent money online. You also need to invest in an internet connection. Yeah, young people should be encouraged to develop their potentials to the fullest. They should learn skills that will help them thrive in this century be it in their own business or as an employee. There are opportunities not just within the confines of their own country but also in foreign soil if they can acquire skills that are in demand.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The best online job for stay-at-home moms is selling online. You can explore your skills like cooking, crocheting, soap making, candle making and sell your products online. If you do not have any skills that will allow you to sell online, you can even acquire products and sell products online. Freelancing is also a good opportunity but it is very competitive sector. A better alternative is to start blogging or vlogging.

funmi

Verified member
For mothers that stays at home doing nothing, they are just preparing themselves for high poverty. Presently in Nigeria, two different sources of income is not enough for a family of four. It is very risky for a woman to stay at home doing nothing. The husband will not even accord respect to you when he knows you are not bringing anything to the table.
I know it will be difficult for nursing mothers to do online jobs because of distractions from children and doing house chores. What I suggest they can do is to start selling petty things from home. Like some toiletries and little provisions.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't be too quick to judge those stay at home mums that are not doing anything. Most of them do not have access to phones that browse.. And those that have the phones that browse so not have access to information. They don't know that there are many platforms that can fetch them money online. I can only blame those that whine away their times by watching films all day long. They are called liability wives.