Review orbisbux.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

orbisbux1.jpg
There is a site named orbisbux.com online and this is a site from where a member can earn money. According to the service of the website, they pay the payments by three methods like Perfect Money, Payeer and Bitcoin at which any user can get paid.

But actually whenever I saw the website, I realized I would also be able to make money and withdrew to my personal wallet but actually it did not happen to me to my path although I have been working up to today obeying their rules and regulation, terms and conditions and privacy policy. This is such a website from where a user can win 0.10 Euro per click and from this site it is an option for free members.

With the hope of getting much money from this website, I also work hard to reach the minimum cash out threshold although they have mentioned there is no minimum cash out threshold but whenever I start working in this website, I realize at first I have to reach 100 clicks to cash out whenever I have reached this threshold, there is another option visible to my eye that is I have to complete 10 direct referrals in order to cash out from my earnings. From this website I have to complete 10 direct referrals and those referrals must be active on this website. I have also completed 10 direct referrals.

orbisbux.jpg
They had suggested that I upgrade the account. I have upgraded my account to premium membership for about 9.99 Euros. Yet that did not pay me at all. Now I have a question for you if anyone works regularly on this site. I also have another question whether you get paid or not from this site. According to the authority of this site, their work is fine. Their payment methods are Perfect Money, Payeer and Bitcoin.

What do you know about this site?