Other uses of salt apart from cooking our meals.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am very sure that majority of us here are familiar with the act of putting salt in our food to enhance it taste or to make it taste better and more inviting . Salt is a very good male enhancer and to some people without adding salt to their food lose their appetite or may not even test the food at all . But I'm very sure minority of us here do not know that salt has other uses apart from using it to cook our meals . As funny as it may sounds salt is an energy booster . This is actually true , add salt into any soda containing soft drink like sprite and bitter lemon transforms that soft drink into an energy provider and booster . I could remember vividly and clearly when my mother used to perform this homemade energy booster for me when I am sick and trust me it is 100% effective .

Salt can also be used as a food preservative . This is actually true because most perishable goods such as meat , fish , tomatoes , etc have a perishable nature and for you to prolong the freshness of perishable commodities or goods like this salt can serve as a better and simple preservative .