Outsource your idea to other people to handle

Amirwasilah

If you have enough money, make your own brand, and outsource it to other people to handle.

With that, you have time to think ideas for another business.

A successful businessman is the one that manage to optimize his 24 hours. Remember, time is gold. All you have to do is, set up the strategies and hire someone to execute.

For example, you set up a chocolate milkshake brand inspired by the famous Starbucks. Instead of paying more, customer chooses your brand for a cheaper price. You need to set up strategies in terms of location, packaging, price and ads. Nowadays, all the recipes are available online.

Once everything are in place, hire someone to take your job in managing the brand.

You may now, set up another one. Crispy chicken inspired from Mc Donalds, perhaps?

As you can see, your business are now growing into two businesses. Do it simultaneously. Be bold to take the risks. But remember, hire the correct one for your brand.

I think a lot of people know that now and are taking up the idea of outsourcing their ideas to others to manage. I think this is even what businesses or businer owners do. If you have the money and idea but don't have the professional skills to run it, then hiring a seasoned hands or professional should be the best bet. Just like a friend I know she has the equipment for sewing and the big shop to accommodate everything that has to do with sewing but can't sew properly. But she has the dream of having a big designer shop for all ladies wear. she just employed the best hands that will give customers the best. And to the best of my knowledge the employees are helping her achieve this dream. because the place as I write is booming with customers and they do give good reviews. This is to say that having a good idea then bringing those that can help with the actualization of the dream is a great idea

In as much as I agree with your idea there are some points that you didn't address very well, you made the whole thing seems so easy that even a kid can do which is not entirely true in a practical sense because, things don't just happen straight forward, starting a business is not the same with eating food.

When you want to start a business there are a lot of things that must be in place first and I don't agree with the idea of outsourcing at an early stage if is possible I will advise the business owner to overlook his business himself and forget about all of this outsourcing stuffs, I have no problem with that but thing is, how sure are you that the person you will outsource will do a honest job.

Many employee in a business are just there for the cash they don't really care about the business, so you have to thread carefully.

If outsourcing is the only viable option then you should be very strict in hiring, and make sure you keep a keen eye on what they do and contribute too.

I will recommend outsourcing only when the owner is extremely busy which is rarely the case

If you have enough money, make your own brand, and outsource it to other people to handle.

With that, you have time to think ideas for another business.

A successful businessman is the one that manage to optimize his 24 hours. Remember, time is gold. All you have to do is, set up the strategies and hire someone to execute.

For example, you set up a chocolate milkshake brand inspired by the famous Starbucks. Instead of paying more, customer chooses your brand for a cheaper price. You need to set up strategies in terms of location, packaging, price and ads. Nowadays, all the recipes are available online.

Once everything are in place, hire someone to take your job in managing the brand.

You may now, set up another one. Crispy chicken inspired from Mc Donalds, perhaps?

As you can see, your business are now growing into two businesses. Do it simultaneously. Be bold to take the risks. But remember, hire the correct one for your brand.
For my money, it is not a good idea to outsource one's idea or brand because this idea can be stolen from you, especially when such an idea has to do with money. However, if you are someone who is too busy to take care of your brand or ideas by yourself, outsourcing should be the best solution.