D

Deleted member 13140

Some bloggers handle everything on their own. Some companies have a team that manages the work flow. However, they occasionally engage a freelancer or delegate chores and jobs to co-bloggers, I usually call this jobs problems and stress because anything you outsource is something you can't do because of every other thing you have to do.

If you find yourself in a time rush, which is one of the most prevalent challenges in blogging, you can look into outsourcing some of your work to others. You can hire freelancers or assemble your own team.

You don't need to know how to change the style or look of your website if you're just here to blog, you get what am saying, you aren't a designer, you aren't a programmer and all that so if you can't do something, don't do it, outsource it instead, If you start by learning how to design or code your way inside the website, this can take a long time. In this instance, hiring a freelance designer to handle the visual chores is a good idea.

Just that simple, and am pretty sure you can also outsource getting content ideas, which seems easy but it's not completely easy, the main thing is when doing anything, outsourcing your problem is the key

Shaf

Verified member
I had a blog once, and the complexity of running it and doing things such as design and optimization was something I wasn't prepared for.

If it's possible to outsource it, I would do it now as that would have saved me a lot of time and probably resulted in a successful blog.

However, there are a lot of articles online that promote DIY blogs, and that involves doing everything from scratch by yourself especially with the templates already provided by WordPress.

Is it all a lie, and they say so just to gain followers and to sell their courses? If not then how do they get to do everything and still earn form the blogs?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think a lot of people knowd this, this is why writers and freelancers have loads of jobs daily. As lot of blog owners can't manage it. they can't optimize, write SEO content and can't rank their blogs so they outsource to those that can do it better to for them. So yeah I agree with you. if you know you can't run your blog to a standard point, you would have to employ good hands to help you to have a standard site or blog. So I agree with you if one can't run a blog yourself, then get help.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I launched my blog, I did not write the content myself, instead, I hired a writer to write content for my site. I spent $400 on articles but I was happy with the result because the writer was a professional SEO writer, who delivered high-quality content for my site. My site was able to appear on top search results for a lot of moderately searched keywords. Thanks to the writer I outsourced. When I launched my second site, I did not have the budget for writers, therefore I wrote my own content. There was also another reason for writing my own content. When I was trying to lunch my first website, I had zero experience with writing, however, when I was trying to launch my second site I already had some writing experience as I was not only posting on a lot of forums but also was writing articles for a couple of sites. Sadly, my second site did not rank despite my hard work to lunch it. That's because I did not write good content. If I had hired a professional writer, I would have been able to rank this site as well. Therefore, you should never try to do everything on your own.