Pack Your Lunch

Spontaneo

Take care of your health and save your money by packing your lunch!

First of all, you are going to know what is in your food if you pack yourself a lunch! For example, if you pack a lunch meat sandwich on Italian bread, you know what the meal consists of.

When you pack a drink, you know if the drink has sugar, carbs, calories, etc.

About saving money, I am going to use lunch meat as an example again. Buy a pound but have the lunch meat sliced thin.

Carry water with you wherever you go!

What do you think?

Activator230822

Verified member
In most cases the health of the the human beings is determined by the type of foods that they eat.
Foods are being categorised according to the nutrients that they enrich the body with.
So it's very advisable that we should do a very great balanced diet that can really treat our bodies and protect our bodies from the external attacks.

Spontaneo

In most cases the health of the the human beings is determined by the type of foods that they eat.
Foods are being categorised according to the nutrients that they enrich the body with.
So it's very advisable that we should do a very great balanced diet that can really treat our bodies and protect our bodies from the external attacks.

Many people cannot always afford what is well-balanced. So, when they do go to the grocery store, they have to have a list! Then, shop at the local dollar store. For items such as lunch meat and produce, buy what is on sale at the local grocery store. If all else fails, buy bologna! Personally. I buy bologna, bread and lettuce for inexpensive sandwiches. As for lettuce, a few days ago, the store was sold out of lettuce. Another store wanted over $3.00 for a head of lettuce. There are days when I do need to improvise and maybe use mustard or hamburg dill chips from Dollar Tree.

Tired of drinking plain water? Buy water enhancer from the local dollar store. I love Pure Kick Energy Blood Orange. Buy a reusable water bottle too!