Paid Facebook ads

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The paid Facebook ads really surprised me with its effectiveness. One ad which sells adjustable eyeglass lenses had so many orders that one comment said they had run out of stock temporarily.

Come to think of it, on top of the ads can be seen the names of 3 of my friends in Facebook. That is the reason why I read that ad and even read the comments. But actually those 3 friends who supposedly “liked” the ad didn’t even know about it. Well, that is the style of Facebook in making their ads more effective. It can be construed as false advertising but you cannot quarrel with Facebook because you are using their website for free and that small favor for them is not a good reason to complain.

A lot of businesses and marketers are using Facebook ads to market their product and get a lot of sales. A lot of people complain that Facebook usually ban them whenever they are carrying out an advertisement on the platform. This is because they don't really know how to do it and there are some words that are prohibited by Facebook whenever you are doing any ads.

Facebook has been one of the most reliable social media networks in recent years and also for the fact that it has the highest amount of active users in various countries. One thing that amazes me a lot about it is it algorithm and just how pinpoint they can help your business objectives to be actualized.