Paid surveys and how they scam you

Austinaldo

Surveys are a great way to get customer's opinion and improve product efficiency. Online surveys are a growing trend and while there a few good and legit ones, others do not actually pay what they promise. Below are some ways scam survey sites deceive gullible participants:

1. They promise high pay: With a growing population of participants willing to give a share of their time into surveys, platforms tend to woo people with high pays. They announce at the beginning of every task that you'll get a high amount, and they end up not letting you complete the task disguising behind disqualification.

2. They do not clearly state cashout methods: Most platforms only let you sign up and do not clarify how they pay money out to participants. They give you points that do not get payed out until you're blocked.

3. They give long surveys with very little time: Platforms that are unwilling to payout will give you really long tasks that they know you wouldn't be able to complete at stipulated time. They do this intentionally to block you out after getting expected response from you.

You are advised to do your due diligence before using any survey site so as to not waste your time on scam sites.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Sincerely, i detest surveys. Many survey sites online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online. People preach how to earn online through survey, so I thought it was a blessing to me, the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work.

I did several of these but I can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now.
You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings . I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this.
I strongly consider it a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit.
I will rather work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys,yyou can go for it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing . This will really help so many people that are that are interested to make money online with survey , but personally I have given up in this earning opportunities because from all indication most are fraudulent and I am not comfortable with it. I was always interested but I haven't been able to make money with this opportunity before ever since I started looking for ways to make money online.

The point is that if they are really paying, a lot of people won't have any problem with them , after all it will be on people's decision to engage in Survey , but the fact is that some of them are just so dubious and they are looking for ways to disqualify you so that you will not earn your credit based on the questions you have answered . All these things is not really good because its fraudulent.

I don't know why so many of them are like that because I've never seen any legit one that are ready to pay its members before. And lots of the ones I came across in the past was actually dealing with people in top countries and not really for people here in Africa .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am hundred percent fully aware that majority of survey websites in the internet are all scam and fraudulent websites and platforms created and owned by various website scammers and platform fraudsters with the sole aim and objective to steal from individuals like me and you who opposed and motivated to Ward the act of making money online off our investment and other valuable investment that we have invested in the survey websites hoping that it will pay but later turned out to be a scam and fraud . During my early years of been introduced to the act of making money online newly , I thought that working on survey website was the best way to make money online but it turns out that I was wrong , and rather than making money by filling out surveys I get scammed by various survey websites , platforms , and apps , in the internet .

Majority of individuals who are here and are not here , can also join me in unison to say that majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are all scam and fraudulent in nature . And even if they try to be a little transparent and legit they frequently do not have enough task and duties for their members and users to do , in order to earn real money .