Sam Josh

Hey everyone! I'm curious to know if any of you have ever participated in paid online surveys. I've been considering giving it a try, but I'd love to hear about your experiences first. Did you find it worth the time and effort? Which platforms did you use? Were the compensation and survey topics satisfactory? I appreciate any insights you can provide before I dive into this opportunity. Thanks in advance!

suryacharan

Paid online surveys can be a way to earn some extra money by sharing your opinions and feedback with market research companies. While some people have had positive experiences with paid online surveys, it's important to approach them with realistic expectations. Here are a few key points to consider:

Ganibade

Verified member
Be reasonable when pursuing paid online surveys. Recognize that profits might be low and that consistency is essential. Prioritize trustworthy websites, be wary of scammers, and confirm the legitimacy of survey platforms. Refrain from sharing private information, and keep in mind that survey opportunities might change. In the end, consider it an additional source of money rather than your main source.

suryacharan

Survey Topics: Survey topics can range from consumer products and services to political opinions and lifestyle preferences. It's important to find a platform that offers surveys on topics that interest you or align with your demographic profile, as this increases the likelihood of receiving relevant surveys.

suryacharan

Overall, the worth of participating in paid online surveys can vary depending on your personal circumstances and expectations. While it may not be a consistent or significant source of income, it can offer a way to earn some extra money or rewards in your free time. Remember to approach paid surveys with caution, choose reputable platforms, and be mindful of the time and effort required compared to the potential rewards.

AJ Fonju

Hey everyone! I'm curious to know if any of you have ever participated in paid online surveys. I've been considering giving it a try, but I'd love to hear about your experiences first. Did you find it worth the time and effort? Which platforms did you use? Were the compensation and survey topics satisfactory? I appreciate any insights you can provide before I dive into this opportunity. Thanks in advance!
Yes... try (try yougov) I have been answering paid surveys on the platform for over two years... It might be slow but it's worth taking your time...

Muhmuh

Yes and it's a great way of making extra money depending on where you live. If you're from a third world country, chances of being a great match for a survey can be less than those of someone from a developed country. It's not a get rich fast scheme but if you have the time, it coud be a great side hustle depending on where you live.

Arriety

yes i have

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l have participated in multiple online surveys sites. l have been engaged in an offline survey site in my country that paid me like for six consecutively months.
However for the online surveys that l have participated in most of them paid as little as $0.10 for a 3-5 minutes survey.
The most sad thing with the online surveys is that most of the times you get screened out while doing the survey and the fact that you couldn't not qualify for attempting any of the surveys available despite of being invited for the the survey through email. This thing disappoints so much.

niche

Verified member
I am participating in a large number of online surveys on Timebucks. Usually after answering the first few questions I am disqualified, since I am not an employee of a large company and do not get a good salary. Usually only salaried employees with children are preferred for surveys since they are paid well.

Nite

Valued Contributor
For me l have participated in multiple online surveys sites. l have been engaged in an offline survey site in my country that paid me like for six consecutively months.
However for the online surveys that l have participated in most of them paid as little as $0.10 for a 3-5 minutes survey.
The most sad thing with the online surveys is that most of the times you get screened out while doing the survey and the fact that you couldn't not qualify for attempting any of the surveys available despite of being invited for the the survey through email. This thing disappoints so much.

Surveys do give minimal compensation. And, being screened out or not qualifying for surveys despite receiving invitations can be incredibly disappointing. It seems like there should be a more efficient system in place that ensures participants are appropriately matched with surveys they qualify for. Hopefully, survey companies will take these concerns into consideration and improve the overall survey experience for users like us.

Johnson mpamah

Online survey jobs are very interesting moreso when you have good knowledge of the task

Lemming

Filling out surveys is also often very interesting.
You can know in advance what's new in many fields: new products, new films, new projects.
I happened to express my opinion on new advertising campaigns where you had to choose between two or three proposals. Subsequently, I saw the advertisements on television, moreover in the version that I had voted as the best among those proposed.
Sometimes the survey is used to choose participants for more profitable activities.
I once responded to a survey and at the end, I was asked if I wanted to participate in an activity lasting about an hour with a $40 card reward

Axis

Banned
Making money via survey website is absolutely not a new strategy of making money online it has been in existence and majority of people are presently venturing into it in order to make reasonable amount of money online. In order to make money via survey websites it is expected that you understand that majority of survey website available on the internet our full of scam and fraud and in order to succeed even with these, you must endeavor to do your research as to which survey website pays and which one does not pay so that you do not waste your time and internet connection.

Making money via survey website can also be an effective way a newbie can venture his or her time to making money online. As an individual who is newly introduced to making money online and has the intention to start by engaging in paid survey platforms, it is important that you read the terms and condition of this paid survey platforms.