Paid to post site or online surveys?

ENZO5

Verified member
People are different capability of doing a particular thing. So maybe good at this while some will be good at that.

The same thing applicable to online money making, people have different method of making their own money online easily and fast.

Which of these two do you find easy ways to earn online, participating in online surveys or in a paid to post site?

First of all we need to know the task required from this to earning methods.

PAID TO POST SITE: This particular way of making money online requires you to upload or create quality content. When I talk about quality content, I mean your own personal content not copying from another website. Lumoxchange is my only paid to post site, i make it my only one because it's very legit and also my friend has verified it. You need website, you can make not less than $1 every day even with your busy schedule.

PARTICIPATING IN ONLINE SURVEYS: This particular way of making money online requires you to complete or answer online surveys. You make money online in this method when you answer questions or give your opinion about a particular product from different company organisations. This method of making money online is always low, it's always very hard to make $1 in a survey site. Why is it always so difficult? Because you'll be given a specific number of survey to complete in a day, completing just 10 survey in a day worth 0.017 each, calculate it times 10 you'll see that it's not enough.

So with this simple explanation, which method of making money online will you go for?

For me, I'll go for paid to post site, and I choose LUMOXCHANGE.

saoussen57651

Paid to post sites needs to work a century to reach payout of 5 $. While for the online surveys you could reach your earning starting from 0,50 $ litecoin. This is the difference. So if you are looking for quick cash for small bills then you do paid surveys platforms and let your earning on paid to post sites grow in peace.

ENZO5

Verified member
Paid to post sites needs to work a century to reach payout of 5 $. While for the online surveys you could reach your earning starting from 0,50 $ litecoin. This is the difference. So if you are looking for quick cash for small bills then you do paid surveys platforms and let your earning on paid to post sites grow in peace.
Sure you're right, paid to post site needs $5 minimum withdrawal while survey is not to that amount. But this survey of a thing at times their payout on each survey completed is always low.

Do you have any legit survey site you're working, please let us know if they pay well.

saoussen57651

Sure you're right, paid to post site needs $5 minimum withdrawal while survey is not to that amount. But this survey of a thing at times their payout on each survey completed is always low.

Do you have any legit survey site you're working, please let us know if they pay well.
I know a lot of survey sites with low minimum payout so for example Giant Play, LootGain, Gain GG, Free Cash, Dollah Co, FireFaucet Win, Coinpayz, EarnBitMoon, ClaimBits, Banano Faucet, Vie Faucet, DogeMate, Autoclaim Dutchy Faucet and much more. You could even require small chunks of money to faucetpay or coinbase or payeer. This will not be the case of LumoxChange where you are required to reach 5 $ of money or similar PTP to cash out then payout is generally half dollar or one dollar (2 dollars and half for FireFaucet Win and quarter dollar for Banano Faucet). You could complete microjobs of TimeWall, Lootably, OfferOc and cash out there.

ENZO5

Verified member
I know a lot of survey sites with low minimum payout so for example Giant Play, LootGain, Gain GG, Free Cash, Dollah Co, FireFaucet Win, Coinpayz, EarnBitMoon, ClaimBits, Banano Faucet, Vie Faucet, DogeMate, Autoclaim Dutchy Faucet and much more. You could even require small chunks of money to faucetpay or coinbase or payeer. This will not be the case of LumoxChange where you are required to reach 5 $ of money or similar PTP to cash out then payout is generally half dollar or one dollar (2 dollars and half for FireFaucet Win and quarter dollar for Banano Faucet). You could complete microjobs of TimeWall, Lootably, OfferOc and cash out there.
Wow, thanks so much for these information. Talking about vie faucet, i have been working there though but it seems stressful at times, I'll try the other methods you listed, thank you.

saoussen57651

Wow, thanks so much for these information. Talking about vie faucet, i have been working there though but it seems stressful at times, I'll try the other methods you listed, thank you.
They offer coinbase payment email but you need to trade Shiba Inu for LTC on Coinbase as payment on Shiba Inu is Ethereum based network means a lot of fee for a small transaction and this needs verified coinbase account (for Vie Faucet payment).

Imran Noori

Verified member
Today, surveys are a great way of making money online but unfortunately survey sites are not available in lower tier countries, if you are living in top tier countries then it is a good choice for you.

Paid to post websites are my favorite money making sources because with these websites I learned new things, found new sources and improved my writing skills.