Earn Money Do you think its possible to earn 40 Dollars in a week from PTP(paid to post) site??

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Several time I do think about this and my conclusion is that one can make $40 in a week only if one can dedicate much time for it.

And I think the only people that can make such amount in a week are those that are not doing full time job.

I have been trying even to get up to $10 in a week from PTP site but I couldn't meet up and its really painful.

I think if one could see a good site and dedicate up to 15-18 hours in a day may be it will work that way.
I was imaging it that if one could earn up to $40 in a week and in a month it will be $120; its will be really good.

Do you think it is possible to earn that amount within a week?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
PTP sites are slow earners so you cannot quantify your earnings that much unless you are spending 8 hours in a day in front of your computer. But PTP sites have a posting limit in a day so that will be the restraining factor which would limit your earnings. Frankly I am lucky to earn $1 in a day of working on PTP forums.

Finger Geek

Verified member
$40 is a big amount of money that can be earned with paid to post forum sites. For someone to earn that much. The person needs to register to many paid to post forum sites.
For example if you earn $1 here on Trendri. Then you will need five more sites that you will earn at least $1 from to earn $40 per week. And this means you will devote almost all of you 24 hours a day on posting. Doing this the person will eventually get seek.

Ghemot

Several time I do think about this and my conclusion is that one can make $40 in a week only if one can dedicate much time for it.

And I think the only people that can make such amount in a week are those that are not doing full time job.

I have been trying even to get up to $10 in a week from PTP site but I couldn't meet up and its really painful.

I think if one could see a good site and dedicate up to 15-18 hours in a day may be it will work that way.
I was imaging it that if one could earn up to $40 in a week and in a month it will be $120; its will be really good.

Do you think it is possible to earn that amount within a week?
Can you name the site?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that you can't make up to $40 from ptp sites in a week. Even making up to $20 weekly still looks like a feat that can't be accomplished unless we can have sites that pays well Even at that the ptp sites have posting limits now. So you can't even make up to $1 per day if the site admin doesn't allow that. So the best bet will be to look out for other tasks online that you can comfortably work on to make money.

if you can write perfectly well, have the knowledge of search engine optimization, can research and write plagiarism free articles, the. it will be better to join freelancing or writing sites. It will help you to make more than even $40 weekly. So what I'm trying to say in essence is that you would not make a good amount of money posting only on PTP sites.