Is it possible to earn through reading

Activator230822

Verified member
So I was just figuring out on the many different online earning ideas that comes up every now and then. I heard some folks saying that they earn can earn online through reading. So I just can't take that causes I have never come across any platform that does that on the web.
I hereby asking you posters have you ever heard or done any Job like this.
I would like to get to know the name of the platform, the pay rates, the methods of payment as I would prefer PayPal I'm most cases, payment proof and the nature of the website.

Etini

Valued Contributor
So I was just figuring out on the many different online earning ideas that comes up every now and then. I heard some folks saying that they earn can earn online through reading. So I just can't take that causes I have never come across any platform that does that on the web.
I hereby asking you posters have you ever heard or done any Job like this.
I would like to get to know the name of the platform, the pay rates, the methods of payment as I would prefer PayPal I'm most cases, payment proof and the nature of the website.
The answer to your question is an absolute yes. For sure, you can earn money online through reading. Buy in this case, it is through reading and writing. The site is called Online Book Clun. They pay you to read books and write a review of that books for them. They pay through PayPal and they are very transparent and organized. If you love reading books, that's the site for you. Just finish the books and write your personal opinion of those books and you would be paid. The amount you would be paid varies on your ability to write and other parameters. I think I have made like three posts here about the site. You can go check them out from my profile. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments section. I would recommend the site to you if you are a lover of books. You just need a bit of writing skills to thrive there.