Business Ideas Paint Shop Is It A Good Business?

Moni

Have you think of making business by selling paint? Do you know this could be lucrative? Yes there are a lot of money in selling paints.

In this modern days, people are building luxury house every where and before we can see the beauty of a house, we need to paint it before. There in the beauty of a house can not be mention with talking about paint. Beautiful paint color gives good finishing.

I even use to see some houses which in frankly speaking not beautiful but because of the paint it looks nice. Because almost every house need paint, this has also raised the price of paints too.

Paint sellers are getting more money nowadays. Everyday, the price of paint goes high which mean is so lucrative business.

Most people have open more paint shops in addition to what they already own to make more profit.
You can also start this business if you wish to. All you need is your capital and good location to get more customers.
You can even decide not to sell the pain by you own but rather hire a trusted person to do all the work.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Paint business can be a lucrative business because painting is one of the process involves in building a house and a lot houses are being built nowadays especially in developing cities, besides I think painting businesses are not saturated like other business being discussed every time on this forum. It's a bit nichy.

The main thing that is involved is sourcing for quality paints which is simplified nowadays because of the advent of the internet, you can order paint at a wholesale price by connecting with sellers online and then they will ship to your area.

Another point, is securing a shop at a busy environment because it'll give you the visibility that you need to make sales or you can go to areas that have shops that sell building materials and get a shop there, you'll be noticed more because any customer is your potential customer too.

Also customer satisfaction should be in the forefront too, because this will aid in getting referrals from your patronizers but this is only possible if you treat them well.

I've read on the internet about some entrepreneurs that make their own paint themselves so you can check that out also because it will mitigate production costs.

HayKay

Well I'll look into these kind of business once I discover a hot, starving market for it. That's the number one rule of business, to not just go into business or selling what you think would sell; you should actually sell what's in demand else you might run of business as quickly as you started it.