Passive income as a way out this century Inflationary effect

Yakub02

Banned
The effect of inflation is seriously affecting everyone in my country. The income we generate is no more sufficient to execute our plans and action nowadays.
In the past when the dollar rate was less or equal to our currency, citizen of my country could be boast of their earnings as it can meet the economic aspiration of the owner. However today it has become the other way round. The income pattern that can be sustainable is purely passive income.
It is an income that would continue to be flowing when the owner has done the needful as regards the investment or capital outlay or required efforts . Basically, the income that will depreciate as the owner reduces efforts is definitely not a passive income. Me personally I am looking a legit sustainable passive income that will me and my generation to Eldorado.

Mastergp

Verified member

Passive income is a type of income that requires little to no effort to maintain and generate. Some examples of passive income streams include rental properties, dividends from investments, and selling a product on a platform like Etsy or Amazon. Passive income can be a good way to generate additional income, particularly if you have significant expenses, such as high inflation, that you need to cover.
Inflation is an increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time. When prices rise, the purchasing power of a unit of currency falls, so people need more money to buy the same goods and services. Inflation can erode the value of savings and investments, which is why some people seek out passive income streams as a way to protect their wealth. However, it's important to keep in mind that passive income streams, like any other investment, come with risks and uncertainties, and it's important to do your research and understand the potential risks before committing to any investment.