Passive Income Ideas to Generate $100 per Day

Mika

VIP Contributor
Membership sites: Membership sites are the sites where people pay monthly/yearly fees for information (tutorial sites, for example) or services (dating sites for example). Membership sites are subscription bases, therefore, you don’t have to sell an individual item to generate revenue. In order for your membership site to succeed, you need three things to create value (content or service), the process to sell it, and traffic source.

Royalties: While membership sites require you to work for traffic and new content, you can continue to earn royalties from the same content because you can continuously reach newer markets with the same product. You can earn royalties from ebooks, print books, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.

Note: When I say making $100 per day, I don’t mean you start working today and tomorrow onwards you will make $100, what I actually mean is if you continue to work on these ideas, you will start making at least $100 per day in the long run.

At the moment, making $100 passive income per day is a far cry for me, however, I believe this is perfectly doable. I sell digital products such as digital downloads, templates, workbooks, ebooks, etc. and generate income. I also sell print-on-demand products like T-shirts, mugs, stickers, phone covers, etc. and make money. If I can leverage these two businesses, I believe I can make $100 per day. I also earn passive income through blog and youtube, but blog and youtube are not completely passive income methods, you will have to spend a good amount of time to generate income through these methods. My youtube and blog generate little income despite working 2-3 hours every day. However, I am still hopeful that my blog and youtube will grow in the future to make me a good amount of money. I make good money through Fiverr, but this is an active income method and I have to spend a lot of time

Thank you so much for sharing. It is possible for people to make $100 a day on the internet but at the same time this is not really easy because you have to work the hell out of yourselves to be in that position and some people are not always able to achieve that even with so much work and dedication.

Well , personally there are many ways passive income could be generated and I will seems to be more interested in the most trusted ways, probably by having a YouTube channel or a blogging platform , it could also be by posting of content on Amazon Kindle store to generate money and so on.

The most important suggestion I will add to this topic is that people who are interested to generate passive income should go for things that are trusted so that all their effort won't be in vain.