Passive income (online or offline)

Wiserr

Our main purpose of being online is to earn money, and we can earn money both online and offline, my question here is how can we earn a passive income, be it online or offline money is money no matter how you earn it, but not a a bad way, I have seen many people that say money is money and they end up earning money in the wrong way, you will find such kind of people in my country they just try there best to see that they earn money even if it takes them to do a bad thing, this not our main concern remember my biggest question is how can we earn money online or offline without involving ourselves in something that's not right, the truth if the matter is that there are many ways to earn money both online and offline you are the one to determine how you will earn, if tou are a hardworking type you will earn more than enough money but if you love yourself very much you'll definitely not earn money you'll end up earning peanuts, this all I can say I want to hear your thoughts on this, thank you.

There are several ways of making passive income both online and offline but sometimes I think the online space has more passive income opportunity and at the same time it is much more riskier than offline. When you invest in an offline business and you are in a very good location, then there is a high opportunity that the risk is low and if you have a very good business strategy you will definitely succeed. There are many people that have ventured into several offline businesses and they ended up expanding their business and making a lot of profit and possibly making passive income. Passive income simply means when you make money doing absolutely nothing or very little things and a lot of business people who have succeeded do that because they have a lot of workers who do their jobs for them while they make money at their comfort. But this thing actually takes a lot of time for you to achieve. But the reverse is the case in the online space because anyone can learn something like print-on-demand and start making passive income. If you upload a lot of designs and people likes it, then you will definitely be making a whole lot of money from it and of course that is a very good passive income stream.
It takes more money for you to make passive income offline compared to online.