Passive income online

Wiserr

We have many ways to earn a passive income online but the only thing that serves as a great hindrance is lack of patience, many people are not patient it even reach to a extent that we get discouraged before we even start, that's not a good attitude if someone who is ready to make real money online, I have seen different kinds of people online that even get discouraged before they even start, I will say such kinds of people are not serious,they are not willing to stress themselves all they need is money and they expect it from a easy way, I think that's what even makes most of the people in my country to go into fraudulent activities which I very very bad, such kinds of people needs money and they need it in a easy way. I have seen different kinds of people but they are not serious thats all I can say, we have many ways to earn a passive income examples of those way's are, starting up a YouTube channel, blogging, becoming a affiliate marketer and so on, there are countless of ways to earn cool money online but it all depends on you and how serious you are.

We have many ways to earn a passive income online but the only thing that serves as a great hindrance is lack of patience, many people are not patient it even reach to a extent that we get discouraged before we even start, that's not a good attitude if someone who is ready to make real money online, I have seen different kinds of people online that even get discouraged before they even start, I will say such kinds of people are not serious,they are not willing to stress themselves all they need is money and they expect it from a easy way, I think that's what even makes most of the people in my country to go into fraudulent activities which I very very bad, such kinds of people needs money and they need it in a easy way. I have seen different kinds of people but they are not serious thats all I can say, we have many ways to earn a passive income examples of those way's are, starting up a YouTube channel, blogging, becoming a affiliate marketer and so on, there are countless of ways to earn cool money online but it all depends on you and how serious you are.
Yes, I agree with your posts. You have said it all. It's up to us to do our research and go ahead and make money online. Thanks

Making passive income probably takes a lot of time and that is what a lot of people who do not want to understand and hear because many of them are chasing quick money. There is no way you can make money passively looking for quick money because you must focus on developing your skills first and you must focus on having a very good traffic source that will last you for life time. Imagine someone who has 500,000 subscribers on YouTube then the person begins to post videos about 3 times a week. That person have the opportunity to make a whole lot of money even when he is sleeping because it took him a lot of time to build the YouTube channel to that stage. there are several passive income methods apart from YouTube such as having a blog. The one beautiful thing about having a blog is that it is your own and you stand a chance of making money from it even in the next 10 years from the contents you have created. It is not easy for you to create a blog or a website that will be driving a lot of traffic on monthly basis even without you doing some promotions.