Payhip! A Bloggers Best Friend

Solopreneur

If you are a blogger and you are trying to get leads for your email list, you will WANT to use this site.

The site that I will be linking below has easily become one of my favorite site sites to get paid for my articles, as well as my ebooks and PDFs, and get leads in the process.

This site has been earning me an extra $50 a week from articles I have already written and have compiled into PDFs (eBooks).

In addition to this, it also allows me to COLLECT EMAILS.

If you are a blogger, you NEED to collect emails.

It is not strictly for the idea so that you can promote your offers, but also because YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN TRAFFIC.

In my early days as a blogger, I failed to understand the importance of collecting emails, and I missed out on so many emails for my list.

If you are starting to blog, YOU HAVE TO COLLECT EMAILS — it is the only way to be successful.

So, what is this site I am using?

It is called…

Payhip: A Blogger’s Best Friend​

Now, “A blogger’s best friend” is not their motto, just something I say, as it has been helping me get massive leads for my blog and earn more money from articles I have already written.

What this site is is an online store where you can sell digital products.

On this site, you can upload your PDF to the site, place a price tag on that ebook, and then BAM; you have a digital product.

This is how easy it is to place an ebook on their site.

For the sake of keeping my niche a secret, because I don’t want any copycats stealing my niche idea, I will keep out my ebook ideas, my earnings, and my website.

I worked hard to find this niche; I don’t want to pass this on to others so easily.

Step 1: Visit Add New Button​

Now, of course, you need to set up an account that is simple and easy — as well as FREE to do.

After you have created an account, scroll down to the Add New Button.

1*dHAjjPcRI59P-35sG0UVeA.png

Step 2: Click On Add Digital Product​

1*5y5RDKunCOo-L6M4n69IEA.png

Step 3: Add All Relevant Information​

1*5zqu3ViXYiQoZnyFkw1Vlg.png

Step 4: Scroll Down To Advance Options And Click On eBook​

This is IMPORTANT, remember to click eBook.

1*5hVP8jCs-p5D01SNZ_OFnw.png

Step 5: Click On Add Product​

1*KgZoiRxgvOWLMbTGJQ6b_g.png

It’s this simple.

This Site Is Your Friend​

If you are a beginner blogger or a blogger who has been at this for a few years, you will LOVE this site.

After you have uploaded your book, and it really is less than a minute to upload a book, you can now promote it.

This site also allows you to offer discounts with Promo Codes.

Scroll up to the top and click on Marketing.​

Click on Add Coupon Code​

Click On Specific Product​

This will allow you to choose the PDF that you have uploaded. After you have chosen it, you can now, add the percentage for the discount as well as your own UNIQUE Promo Code.

Note: I have been getting MANY leads when I give 75% off the book, and the buyer only has to pay $1.

Don’t be greedy with this method.

The purpose of this is NOT to make thousands (although you can once you build your email list) but to build your email list.

I usually upload the ebook on Amazon for $3.99 and then tell my readers or subscribers they can get the ebook on my site for only $1 with my unique promo code.

And BAM, I get dozens of leads a week.