Support Payment Method

Official forum Support

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Hi, I hope you are fine. I have some issues regarding the payment method because PayPal is not supposed in my country. I have binance account but having issues during the account verification process because my document in my native language, which they do not accept... I want to work here. Do you have any other payment methods like coinbase or other crypto cryptocurrency wallets, payeer, etc.? Please let me know.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi, I hope you are fine. I have some issues regarding the payment method because PayPal is not supposed in my country. I have binance account but having issues during the account verification process because my document in my native language, which they do not accept... I want to work here. Do you have any other payment methods like coinbase or other crypto cryptocurrency wallets, payeer, etc.? Please let me know.

You can get payment through Binance pay. Unfortunately, this is the only way trendri pays through cryptocurrencies. Perhaps you may try to exchange the Trendri Credit with cryptocurrencies using the Buy/Sell/Trade forum on Trendri. make sure you trade with a trustworthy member.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
You can get payment through Binance pay. Unfortunately, this is the only way trendri pays through cryptocurrencies. Perhaps you may try to exchange the Trendri Credit with cryptocurrencies using the Buy/Sell/Trade forum on Trendri. make sure you trade with a trustworthy member.
I verified my binance account successfully. I've been waiting for account verification here on trendri for 3 days but haven't gotten any response from admin.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I verified my binance account successfully. I've been waiting for account verification here on trendri for 3 days but haven't gotten any response from admin.

Binance does not accept documents in any other lanaguage other than English. What kind of documents did you provide to the Binance administration to get your account verified?