Trading Discussion People think that this market is a money-making machine

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is not a money-making machine. However, many traders come to the market by thinking of that. Forex trading is risky. Man trader jumps to trading without proper knowledge. So, most traders fail in the forex market. So, I recommend learning first and then think about profit. As for me, my broker Eurotrader ebook help me to learn forex trading.

Setho

VIP Contributor
India has actually been a research that proved that 80% of the people who trade forex are actually on the losing side. The only advantage about forex is that it can allow you to earn the lot of money but ordinarily will not from other businesses but it does not in any way signify that it easy. As a complex market we will have to dedicate a lot of time amounting months in order to completely understand how to trade profitably.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Here are some more tips for beginners. You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it. That is the reason I have picked Eurotrader for my trading. I like their low spreads and 1:500 leverage.

Robson Dey

As we all know forex is a risky market. Traders can lose money in the blink of an eye. It is wise to control risk in forex traders. New traders often fail to do that and lose whole capital overnight. It is common to lose money in trading. Just accepts the fact. Try demo trading first. Learn from your mistake.
Use a trading strategy with proper risk management. I learned about risk management from Forex4you free educational courses. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Forex is one of the most risky business to do online. It’s more like gambling to me because almost all the making-money techniques on every forex platform is base on prediction so there is no way you can easily say you know the secret ways to make money in forex except you have manipulated it in some kind of illicit way.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forex trading tips involving every time and if you are not staying on top of the trendy you may likely lose out at the end. Forex trading is not money printing machine which you can just on and allowed to work on itself to print money for you. To learn along the way in order to make money.

Last edited:

Good luck

Verified member
Forex trading is not an easy market or trading at all.it requires a lot of task to be able to make money in forex trading.a lot of people has lost money in trading forex because they lack the idea or wisdom to use in venturing into it.One needs to have a very good idea of any investment or plan one wants to trade on.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The market is not a get rich quick scheme ,nether is it a money making machine platform ,what you need to.do is that you need to learn very well before giving it a try and earn more money from the market ,the forex market comes with so much dedication and focus