Peter Schiff Got Taunted By Bukele and CZ on Bank and Bitcoin

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Peter Schiff is trying hard to save his bank after his bank was closed down by Puerto Rico regulators, but he is being taunted by Bitcoin supporters because of him being a staunch anti-Bitcoin.

President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele, whom he (Schiff) previously taunted slongwith Micheal Sylor, is now taunting him.

On January 18, Schiff taunted Bukele and Sylor in his tweet, referring to their failure to live up to the bitcoin hype. At that time no one said anything to Peter, but now Bukele sarcastically asked about his bank.

Binance CEO CZ even made a meme on it, in which Peter is believed to complete his KYC on Binance.

Well I got mad too, I advised Peter to open a bitcoin bank and settle in El Salvador. (I'm not against Schiff, I sympathize with him.), Perhaps this is best for him, everyone welcomes change, and no authority will be able to stop it.

Screenshot_20220707-232751_Twitter.jpg

sincerem

VIP Contributor
xD, that's great hilarious gesture in which CZ, Bukele and Peter Schiff shared. I wouldn't say that, Peter Schiff hatred around BTC and Blockchain generally is awkward for him. Everyone is entitled to his or her decision and 'Peter has taken that step to become an anti-btc user. Maybe now that his bank is shut down, he can move over to El-Salvador where BTC and it's Blockchain is legalized and operate a BTC bank xD. That's funny indeed, I don't think Peter can do such. Binance is fast growing, Peter can create an account there and pass through it's KYC verification, only if he wants to get into crypto and avoid being an anti BTC person. Because, it wouldn't help him, rather it will cause more harm yo his health, cos, BTC and other coins are matching to the top. If BTC ever wanted to crash, I believe it couldn't have escaped it when China cracked the BTC farm earlier 2021.