Picoworkers: The Micro Freelancing Platform You Need to Try

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to freelance you might want t go to Fiverr or Upwork but these platform only work for you if you are highly skilled and have a lot of experience. However, a micro freelancing platform like Picoworker might be something that can be a better option.

Picoworkers is basically a micro job site where you ear few cents by doing small jobs that takes 3-5 minutes. However, recently, Picoworkers has switched to freelancing mode. Now, you can list your gig just like on Fiverr and make money when your gigs are ordered.

On Picoworkers, you can list all sorts of gigs, from writing article, translating article, log designing, background removing, photo retouching, video editing, thumbnail creation, etc.

Before you can use list your gig, your profile needs to be verified with ID and address document. You also need to upgrade your account to level 1 and above. You will have to do some micro tasks, get rated positively to earn enough points to upgrade your account.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I was so desperate to get a job online, I joined a lot of platforms including picoworkers. However, I did not start working on this platform because I did not like the available tasks. I was not interested in creating Gmail accounts for people, I was not interested in following social platforms and youtube channels for other people, and I was not interested in clicking ads for a small reward. Therefore, I never used picoworkers as a freelancer. However, I did use picoworkers as an employer for a couple of tasks. I was aware that picoworkers was trying to roll our features where freelancers should sell their small gigs just like on fiverr, but I did not know they had already launched this service. In order to make money by selling gigs, the first requirement is the platform needs to have a lot of buyers, in fact it needs more buyers than the sellers.

E

eldavis

I actually have an account on picoworker for over a year now if am not mistaken have not been able to make any withdrawal the site is legit, don't get me wrong but I find the task alittle tiring and stressful. Most of the task are similar to timebucks a d they usually require you not just sign up but also verity with a valid identify card. My major issue with this is the fact that I do not trust most of these sites hence I don't always feel comfortable sharing my personal details .

GreatSuccess

I really have a record on picoworker for north of a year at this point everything being equal have not had the option to make any withdrawal the site is genuine, don't misunderstand me yet I find the undertaking alittle tiring and upsetting. A large portion of the undertaking are like timebucks a d they typically require you join as well as verity with a substantial recognize card. My significant issue with this is the way that I don't confide in a large portion of these locales consequently I don't necessarily feel open to sharing my own subtleties .

niche

Verified member
I have a picoworkers account, but I do not use it regularly since most of the tasks are very time consuming and pay very less for the time spent. Also there is a possibility that the task will be rejected. For many of the tasks, the user has to visit 10 pages to get paid, and this will take a very long time. Has any member of this forum listed any service for sale at sproutgigs or received payment from the website?